Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey is on her way! She’s taking the kids I hope we get some uncle mase content after the World Cup!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy Friday everyone!!! Fingers crossed for more contents today!!

Screenshot_20221118_071537.jpg

Also, not a bug fan with the buzz cut, same reason as Louise 😅

I love the hair he has now though.. got good length to grab on and he looks so fineeeeee 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good thing you’re on the naughty list so Santa isn’t bringing back anything you ask for
You’ll be joining me with that attitude! 😏

Stacey is on her way! She’s taking the kids I hope we get some uncle mase content after the World Cup!!
I don’t envy her on that long haul flight with 2 kids🤣 braver than me. I nearly pulled my hair out just flying to Greece with one in the summer 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
143D47CF-03FE-4BFB-8EFD-93C7164D047B.jpeg

Morning! It’s Luke Shaw on lion’s den today! I’m now off for a few days so hopefully can get keep up with the content 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've not been onto the Mason thread in months, who is Katie? I'm so confused🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.