Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of securing the Bucket Hat Bag, they are custom made for each player. They had to customise them themselves. 😂
I don't know if that makes it better or worse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Be nice ladies and gents!! 😂

I’ve just watched that Rob and Rom show on sky max with mase and rest of them.. it was funny tbf 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Great recap 👏 but I didnt come up with the title, someone else did and I just tweaked it to make it rhyme, was it you @ellavaday29 ?
Oh no I can’t edit it without deleting the whole thing. Does anyone know how I can? @ellavaday I’m sorry I didn’t include you 😭

Be nice ladies and gents!! 😂

I’ve just watched that Rob and Rom show on sky max with mase and rest of them.. it was funny tbf 😂
He’s going to get so confused why he’s got so many is it all balls questions 😂

I hope someone uploads it somewhere so I can watch or do you know somewhere I can watch it again?

Reactions: 2
Oh no I can’t edit it without deleting the whole thing. Does anyone know how I can? @ellavaday I’m sorry I didn’t include you 😭

He’s going to get so confused why he’s got so many is it all balls questions 😂

I hope someone uploads it somewhere so I can watch or do you know somewhere I can watch it again?
😂😂😂

I just watched it on sky max if you have that then you’ll be able get it on there

It must be hot there because mason doesn’t have his long sleeve on for training. Hopefully we’ll get some good HQ pics of the arms later on. They’re live on TikTok if anyone wants to watch

😂😂😂

I just watched it on sky max if you have that then you’ll be able get it on there
I don’t unfortunately 😭
I’ll just have to hope someone uploads it online 🤞

Reactions: 4
Anyone watching the live training? Why did mason choose the short sleeve T-shirt and not the sleeveless one 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Speaking of securing the Bucket Hat Bag, they are custom made for each player. They had to customise them themselves. 😂
I don't know if that makes it better or worse.
Love this video thanks @Lottie.... 😊 Few things besides that they all want to win socks and I want the 'paddling pool' game Foden/grealish played in.. Don't see Dec and Mase hanging out as much as they did in the Euros - maybe on different paths at mo what with baby etc who knows. Saka is so funny 'Bro, Bro', and Gallagher comes across as very shy in all videos actually - or is he just keeping his head down due to the big characters? Anyway - loved seeing the kids cheering and Mase is the only player who just keeps smiling the WHOLE time - he is SOO happy 😂🎉⚽

im so happy.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.