Mason Mount #83 mason why you trying to hide her the jacket is beside her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t have a clue how dress himself let alone remember the age he was when he signed at chels to be fair to him
How many times have we heard it tho?? 😂
He can dress himself just fine without certain peoples input :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Thought he joined Chelsea at age 6??
I think he went to like odd training sessions with them before he signed at 8 but who knows he says different ages all the time. It’s like when him and Declan talk about when they met. Sometimes they say 6 then other times it’s 7 or 8 so who actually knows 🤷‍♀️

Also the vitesse documentary is on YouTube now for anyone who hasn’t watched it yet. It has auto generated English captions. Not sure how good they are but better than having nothing like the last link to the documentary

Edit: the English captions are only when mason is speaking 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning, it’s match day & another rainy one! Hope we get some good pics 😊

Reactions: 2
HOWLING that tiktok is such an ick! How cringe “fashion” oh piss off. If a lad I knew in real life did that he’d be a laughing stock. Why’s he posting like a 13 year old babe you’re like 23 sort it out 💀 just me. Aye you’re just a bit of a knob. Trying to get the sympathy votes with the friends and family bit… just accept your outfit was grim and move on.

I like Lewis. I also get the vibe Mason, as handsome/brilliant footballer as he is, is a live wire in a lovely goofy sense (hence the Noodle tag) and Lewis is there to protect him (and yes the Mason Mount brand) but glad of Lewis as so many don't have a family around them. Although question Lewis choices recently (or is he now being advised?)!! Two ways: yes he could get in extra PR edgy but is that Mason? I don't think Mason is very edgy tbh (not a fan of the Tatler thing - prefer the more honest Portsmouth shoot, golf etc) better seeing his own fun self when he is allowed to be. Happy to be told I'm wrong x
Off to fireworks have a 'fire-cracking banging' evening all x🎇
Lewis hun is that u?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone needs fbi this and find out the gossip. No wonder he didn’t speak to us in the stream if he and deal with that zoom earlier on the day. Poor lad was traumatised 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought about the zoom call this morning when I woke up. 😂 then forgot to ask here about it. Baby boy is traumatised.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.