Mason Mount #83 mason why you trying to hide her the jacket is beside her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the boxing night outfit!!! I think that’s one of my favourite versions of mason we’ve ever seen. That interview with Dec 🥵
I don't mind the interview.. I just felt he could have worn better outfit but I guess that outfit we wore is a big statement outfit.. luckily it got better feedback than his latest one 😅

I just like simple Mase. He doesn't need to wear "loud" outfit to make a statement.. he's gorgeous as is
VideoCapture_20221105-134720.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah I much prefer seeing football based content. England camp footage and funny little interviews more than PR stuff he's doing now
His own PR is too cheesy! Celebs hire family as I get they want to get them on payroll but they're not qualified enough. He needs someone more modern to give him a bit edge, let people see his a glimpse of normal life and his footballer/celeb life but cool not cheesy!

I loved the boxing night outfit!!! I think that’s one of my favourite versions of mason we’ve ever seen. That interview with Dec 🥵
I loved that too but he looked off his tits in it haha! Massive pupils, chewing his gum to death! Or maybe that's just what he looks like drunk?

Reactions: 2
I like this outfit, I would wear it or just take it off him 😂
Umm I think best off ☺ ... the way he's heading wouldn't be surprised if he wore this at the next shoot or whatever 🤣... he's slowly going very Harry Styles ..saying that I would wear this for fun..

fashion sense men.jpeg
🤣🤣

• Haha
Luckily, I don't suffer from epilepsy.. Gosh, how did they fit that many photos in the amount of time! Got to admit, I'm growing into this haircut.. won't mind if he has it again.. he's too dreamy.. You're welcome guys 😘

View attachment 1706485View attachment 1706487View attachment 1706488View attachment 1706491View attachment 1706495View attachment 1706496View attachment 1706498View attachment 1706499View attachment 1706500

Didn't capture the first outfit for an obvious reason 😅
I can’t believe he’s been gatekeeping these pictures 😍

I loved the fight outfit. He looked hot.
He looked drunk af 😂 I felt like that’s what I do when I’m trying to look sober but inside I’m smashed and seeing double.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I loved the fight outfit. I looked hot.
He looked drunk af 😂 I felt like that’s what I do when I’m trying to look sober but inside I’m smashed and seeing double.
I unintentionally flirted with a cashier at Nike once because I was tipsy from bottomless brunch at 1pm but tried to pretend I wasn't, came out wirh a pair od shoes that were wrong size but was too embarrassed to go back ans exchange them.. he must have thought "what a bleeping weirdo" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His own PR is too cheesy! Celebs hire family as I get they want to get them on payroll but they're not qualified enough. He needs someone more modern to give him a bit edge, let people see his a glimpse of normal life and his footballer/celeb life but cool not cheesy!

I loved that too but he looked off his tits in it haha! Massive pupils, chewing his gum to death! Or maybe that's just what he looks like drunk?
I like Lewis. I also get the vibe Mason, as handsome/brilliant footballer as he is, is a live wire in a lovely goofy sense (hence the Noodle tag) and Lewis is there to protect him (and yes the Mason Mount brand) but glad of Lewis as so many don't have a family around them. Although question Lewis choices recently (or is he now being advised?)!! Two ways: yes he could get in extra PR edgy but is that Mason? I don't think Mason is very edgy tbh (not a fan of the Tatler thing - prefer the more honest Portsmouth shoot, golf etc) better seeing his own fun self when he is allowed to be. Happy to be told I'm wrong x
Off to fireworks have a 'fire-cracking banging' evening all x🎇

Reactions: 5
Evening, been trying to keep up while at work today! That TikTok should of come with a warning how fast the photos went :LOL:
Nice to see some new pics
is that an old photo as its on Portsmouth beach I think not part of that Burberry ick recently.
It's from the SWM :love:

I had to record the tik tok and then watch frame by frame. I’m so tired my brain couldn’t not deal with that speed. There’s some really nice photos in there

Reactions: 3
I had to record the tik tok and then watch frame by frame. I’m so tired my brain couldn’t not deal with that speed. There’s some really nice photos in there
That's what I did earlier.. only focus on the fashion ones.. and this one

Screenshot_20221105_210119.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Thought he joined Chelsea at age 6??

I feel like he’s trying too hard atm. Like pushing promoting products. Dunno it all just feels a bit fake to me and it’s putting me off him. I want the old mason back.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.