Mason Mount #75 the stalker has arrived, let’s hope he makes it out alive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His fashion is horrendous! I'm glad he's not chavy like Jack Grealish and Phil Foden but wtf are these outfits! He's too skinny for these oversized boxy fits! That cardigan 🤢😫🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His fashion is horrendous! I'm glad he's not chavy like Jack Grealish and Phil Foden but wtf are these outfits! He's too skinny for these oversized boxy fits! That cardigan 🤢😫🤯
Excuse you??? At least my Phil don’t look like an overpriced charity shop threw up on him

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I’m not judging before I see the full fit…but it looks like my Gran crochet this for him
No wonder we’ve got no content from him today. It’s cause hes got an ugly outfit on and he knows it 😂

• Haha
Mason Mount #76 Boy who loves to scream 😅

I’m not judging before I see the full fit…but it looks like my Gran crochet this for him
Agree with @katiestewart .. maybe people didn't want to take picture with him wearing that. Knitting his Christmas jumper as I type 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
That's actually me when my daughter tried to be helpful and messed my wool stash up.. wasn't funny as it look though when you spend 2-3 hours trying to untangle that tit 🤣
You knit? You made mason’s cardigan didn’t you? This is your fault 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What do you knit? I started during lockdown and I've still only got about 10 rows 🤦🏻‍♀️ I find it more stressful than relaxing.
I knit loads, I used to help my friend knit blankets and hats for NICU babies/ blanket, hat and boots sets for my friends' newborn babies/ baby dresses and cardigans etc.. haven't knitted much now though, spent too much time chatting and thirsting on here 😅

You knit? You made mason’s cardigan didn’t you? This is your fault 😂😂
Too much time in the coffin with you and those couple of days trapping Mace in there, I got bored 🤣🤣

• Heart
I knit loads, I used to help my friend knit blankets and hats for NICU babies/ blanket, hat and boots sets for my friends' newborn babies/ baby dresses and cardigans etc.. haven't knitted much now though, spent too much time chatting and thirsting on here 😅
Aww that's lovely 💙 Perhaps you could knit some jumpers with Mason’s face on next!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.