Mason Mount #75 the stalker has arrived, let’s hope he makes it out alive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't support Liverpool but rooting for them triple champ. At the end of the day they are English team! Saying that they probably lose now cos I want them to win 😂
I don’t want them to win because they are an English team. Surely that isn’t good from a Chelsea stand point. They’ll have taken our trophy 😭 and bet they’ll sing champions of Europe to us all season it’ll be unbearable.
Did anyone see Mason try and run away to get out of the chat with Dier🤣
No where did you see this? 😂

48B6CF4C-A8B9-4AF2-BF86-F33A938D2C18.png

i seen this picture tho. Looks like mason is wearing that same sexy shirt he wore in Mykonos last year. Must be his pulling shirt 😂

This same one

Reactions: 5
I don’t want them to win because they are an English team. Surely that isn’t good from a Chelsea stand point. They’ll have taken our trophy 😭 and bet they’ll sing champions of Europe to us all season it’ll be unbearable.
They’re unbearable enough as it is 😭

Reactions: 2
That group photo 😍😍

I see your point there.. sorry 😣

He's quite cute in the second video

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Looks like there’s loads of people there wanting photos with him

Just found this on twitter and thought I had to share it with you all. Think people might not be happy with Eric dier after he says he got into f1 because of drive to survive 😂

More photos of our faves. The content from this weekend is just so good and we’re going to get England content all next week too. We’re so blessed

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 1300511
Looks like there’s loads of people there wanting photos with him

Just found this on twitter and thought I had to share it with you all. Think people might not be happy with Eric dier after he says he got into f1 because of drive to survive 😂

More photos of our faves. The content from this weekend is just so good and we’re going to get England content all next week too. We’re so blessed
I'm so jealous of the girl who got to look after him this trip 😅

Ruben Dias and Mason together. Now that is eye candy to the max.

20E44140-9D93-4BC5-B769-A8A98A3FC8D3.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

This video is too funny. The way mason is screaming 😂 he sounds like Michael jackson in the beginning lol

Last edited:
  • Wow

This video is too funny. The way mason is screaming 😂 he sounds like Michael jackson in the beginning lol
If anyone was ever wondering if Mason screams when he cums.... I think its a firm yes :ROFLMAO:
This clip, his screeching in the VR tiktok with Chilly, his screaming when Jorgi was throwing Lukaku in the swimming pool the other day.... our boy is definitely a screamer 😭😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.