Mason Mount #74 The prince hair is no more, the buzz cut helps him score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume the year he was born x
Or 99 ice cream and a flake 🀣
Sorry yeah I'd say his year of birth.
I think it might be right this tattooist just dishes out tattoos, "have you really thought about it". Plus they do look like they are done in felt tip

Reactions: 2
I thought you will be in the coffin with me this weekend πŸ˜…
If he reveals another shite tattoo I’ll throw him in one never mind us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And of course CC is all in the comments 😳 maybe her and woody actually have a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please no, I was joking when I said this but I actually think it could be a thing

imagine....your about to put you mouth round Mason's cock and you look up and see Buzz Lightyear staring at you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
imagine....your about to put you mouth round Mason's cock and you look up and see Buzz Lightyear staring at you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I still would πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

So tumblr seem
To think that they have 100% got matching tattoos
I feel like this could give me the ick massively

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
ahhh his and his Woody and Buzz tattoos. that's.........nice... πŸ₯΄ πŸ₯΄ πŸ₯΄ πŸ₯΄
The fact that this is very likely gives me the ick

3D8FFDAA-CBEB-46F5-B686-4A7A1010DFC0.jpeg
Their support for each other is so cute I just can’t deal. My favourite besties πŸ’™

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.