Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissDolly

VIP Member
Thank you I’m too heartbroken to dedicate my profile photo to mason right now
I don't know who I can change my pic to.. maybe my husbands since my daughter said Mason looks like him (in one of the pic she saw whilst I browsed on IG) 🤣🤣

irishgal2013

VIP Member

“Hmmm should I unfollow MG orrrr should I keep following him and add one of the guys that calls women sluts on their Instagram profiles” .. just when you think it couldn’t get worse than Beales 🤮 what is going on in mason’s head at this point?
Do you need a lie down?

amzi

VIP Member
What is the winning thread title?
We all love woody

Just wanted to jump in and say that I’m defo not down for any nephew love, he’s all yours @keylimepie and we all know that @amzi changes her mind more than Mase changes his cars so let’s please not dedicate a new thread title to someone who will be forgotten by everyone but KLP in a few hours

Also new thread title suggestion:

Mason Mount #72 Missing since December, even the FBC don’t know what to do
@keylimepie this one is good! X

Free2ride18

Bit unrelated to Mase (clearly I need something to take my mind off of the chaos from the last 24hrs lol) but has anyone else seen the thoughts that Lauren might be pregnant? I know pregnancy is a sensitive thing to speculate on so don’t want to assume anything one way or the other but she’s started following a few nursery pages and one for muslin cloths…Dad Declan would be kind of adorable ❤