Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weite1

VIP Member
I agree with the comment made above about her never posting but now posting everything obvious with mase 🤣 what’s everyone’s thoughts on her? She don’t seem that bad to me
I would love to see a non filtered photo of her to actually see what she looks like but hey ho 🤷🏻‍♀️

katiestewart

VIP Member
I like your thinking. But I just don’t think it’s true,
Imagine if she goes to France tomorrow my blood will boil

RLC posted from the bus I hope it’s taking them to the airport and not actually driving all jokes aside
Surely she won’t be in France cause I can’t imagine they’d have time to go out and about. They’d just be in training and in their hotel I’d imagine. If she’s in France tomorrow then I’ll be shocked
Mason also just posted on his story a photo of rlc on the bus

amzi

VIP Member
I could think of nothing worse Amzi. Yes they are my club but knowing you, you will put me working in the shop
I was going to say you could be in charge of the players dressing rooms and making sure they are all okay but if you really wanted to work in the shop then that’s fine by me

izzy93

Come again?
He followed Harry mckirdy - part of the sloshpot gang, there were screenshots of him shaming girls in their comments. I’ll have a look if I can find them again - they were on the Ben thread and tumblr as well