Mason Mount #7 Come on Mase show us your socks, before the FBC elders are dead in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's the same name, I went to school with one.

I love your name! If I am correct 🤣 I’ve got a super common name and super common middle name, I was always one of several in every class and workplace etc haha
My surname is proper common too.

Reactions: 1
With an I and and à in the middle?

Isn't it an odd name for a dog though?! 🤣

I love your name! If I am correct 🤣 I’ve got a super common name and super common middle name, I was always one of several in every class and workplace etc haha
Thank you! Apparently my parents were watching Blockbusters and there was a contestant with my name so they went with it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestions anyone? It’s nearly time 😁😁

p.s. I’ve clocked on now and that is NOT a dogs name for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aww that’s sweet, God knows what my parents were thinking 🤣
Go on, give us a clue! 🤣

Also I share these as a reward for everyone's detective skills 👏🏻

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s a beautiful reward! 🥵🥵

Ends in A 🤫
Hmm I'll have to give this some thought 🤔 the first one that came to mind can't be right, I'm sure you would have met someone else called that

Thread title suggestions anyone? It’s nearly time 😁😁

p.s. I’ve clocked on now and that is NOT a dogs name for sure
Has there been a theme on this thread? I'm still on killer pink dildo! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.