Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god!! My team winning AND mason warming up right in front of me!! BEST.DAY.EVER πŸ˜πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Chelsea lost, he looked gutted
Bless him. 😩 A blue through and throughπŸ’™

I can't believe we were top of table in Nov and now the chances of winning are gone.

I'm wondering if the head injury during the week was why he didn't start. I can't think of any other reason πŸ˜•

• Sad
Bless him. 😩 A blue through and throughπŸ’™

I can't believe we were top of table in Nov and now the chances of winning are gone.

I'm wondering if the head injury during the week was why he didn't start. I can't think of any other reason πŸ˜•
Not this year, but they're doing well in other competitions so all is not lost tbh. December was tough with injuries & covid etc.

If there was any doubt about his head injury, he wouldn't have even been on the bench. They take head injuries really seriously so can't see that being a contribution. Only tuchel knows why he didn't play longer I guess

Reactions: 4
I don't comment on here enough anymore but I'm sad that the thread has become so quiet.☹ I saw this and thought of you horny ladies and the horniest of you all @StephenTJackson . Take your pick!πŸ˜›

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Been MIA due to life just getting in the way - still cannot get on board with the hair - I just want to know what the end goal is πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
AF4F2C60-7BB6-4C79-B8B6-351BB977CE1B.jpeg

Hopefully with the break in fixtures coming up we either get some Chelsea warm weather training content or maybe even some holiday content. πŸ€žπŸ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not this year, but they're doing well in other competitions so all is not lost tbh. December was tough with injuries & covid etc.

If there was any doubt about his head injury, he wouldn't have even been on the bench. They take head injuries really seriously so can't see that being a contribution. Only tuchel knows why he didn't play longer I guess
The amazing physicality of ziyech and pulsic apparently. Who then spent the game getting their pants pulled down πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone, hope you are all well and having a great weekend ❀

I just wanted to say I’m loving the Mason and Ruben fic on tumblr! @jflurker93 your writing is amazing can’t wait for the next update. I’m team Mason although I have started to love Ruben too. Can’t wait to see what else you have planned.

• Heart

Combat gaming are just as thirsty for Noodle as we are aren’t they 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.