Mason Mount #67 Wait, who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mostly came on cus I want to rant about his hair, honestly I'm still mad about it. I read at bit of the thread beforehand to catch up, I think I'm aware of the rules.
Btw I think we should protest the hair.
The hairs tit but It wouldn’t stop me
Also don’t worry about the Ferrari - he’s more of a Lamborghini man!

Reactions: 8
I still don't feel like I belong, though I don't in most places. Tbf my depression has kicked in so it's probably that.
I think that masonmountcloset ig had me thinking he spends so much, idk. As long as he doesn't end up buying a ferrari I'm good, every time I see one I automatically think douche.
I can confirm his backseat is spacious enough to do a 69 in x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw someone comment on the video saying he missed Chilly so much he copied his hair. Chilly's hair is a bad influence.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.