Mason Mount #67 Wait, who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have two phones also and In November I bought a new car… who even am I!! 😜
Well you better steady on don't want you to get idea above your station and change how you behave! 😉
Would love a pay rise not asking for much FML

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Mason getting a raise worry anybody? I mean he does deserve it but I'm little afraid the extra cash might change him like how money changes a lot of people
it worries me that he’ll buy even uglier clothes 🤣 if he starts wearing ugly diamond jewellery like Jack and Ben, god help me

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wish I never bought up the raise, I know Mase is better than to let money change him. I'm just overly insecure and suspicious about everything, in my world everyone is up to something, it doesn't play well when you've also got severe depression and anxiety 😔

Also I didn't think having 2 or more phones means you're rich, I have 2 phones for when one of them dies I can still use Facebook. I was just trying make a point that Mason spends so much as it is.

I can tell I don't belong here so I'm just going delete my account, I already regret making it

I wish I never bought up the raise, I know Mase is better than to let money change him. I'm just overly insecure and suspicious about everything, in my world everyone is up to something, it doesn't play well when you've also got severe depression and anxiety 😔

Also I didn't think having 2 or more phones means you're rich, I have 2 phones for when one of them dies I can still use Facebook. I was just trying make a point that Mason spends so much as it is.

I can tell I don't belong here so I'm just going delete my account, I already regret making it
Nobody said you don’t belong? You asked for people’s opinions and we gave it? Everyone is welcome on this thread… everyone’s entitled to an opinion…. 💙

Also just to add we don’t know how much he spends since none of us have access to his bank statements. It might seem a lot to the general public, but to him it’s like shopping in primark, cause it’s only a small percentage of his wage. Plus all the stuff he gets gifted via his stylist and brands etc.

Reactions: 7

As Gee said you put up a post and people responded to you- no one was horrible, this thread is a very jokey thread and that’s how we will respond🤷🏻‍♀️
Inthink money wise- it’s all relative I spend in proportion to my earnings and he will do the same - a £40k car to me is like him buying a £400k car or however much it costs.
I really Wouldn’t worry about him and money - he has sponsorship deals and interview money coming out of his ears, besides Debs won’t let him go off the rails xx

Reactions: 11
As Gee said you put up a post and people responded to you- no one was horrible, this thread is a very jokey thread and that’s how we will respond🤷🏻‍♀️
Inthink money wise- it’s all relative I spend in proportion to my earnings and he will do the same - a £40k car to me is like him buying a £400k car or however much it costs.
I really Wouldn’t worry about him and money - he has sponsorship deals and interview money coming out of his ears, besides Debs won’t let him go off the rails xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nobody said you don’t belong? You asked for people’s opinions and we gave it? Everyone is welcome on this thread… everyone’s entitled to an opinion…. 💙

Also just to add we don’t know how much he spends since none of us have access to his bank statements. It might seem a lot to the general public, but to him it’s like shopping in primark, cause it’s only a small percentage of his wage. Plus all the stuff he gets gifted via his stylist and brands etc.
I still don't feel like I belong, though I don't in most places. Tbf my depression has kicked in so it's probably that.
I think that masonmountcloset ig had me thinking he spends so much, idk. As long as he doesn't end up buying a ferrari I'm good, every time I see one I automatically think douche.

I still don't feel like I belong, though I don't in most places. Tbf my depression has kicked in so it's probably that.
I think that masonmountcloset ig had me thinking he spends so much, idk. As long as he doesn't end up buying a ferrari I'm good, every time I see one I automatically think douche.
I think all of us regulars have been here so long and know each other really well it’s hard to come and slot into that dynamic but don’t go- read the wiki on the pink button at the top of this page- if not done so already it’ll help you get us a bit better!
also don’t forget he’ll get a lot of the clothes for free as him wearing it will probably sell it out for a brand!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If people have access to mason bank account on here to see how much he spending. Can you ask him to throw a few quid this way, I need a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If people have access to mason bank account on here to see how much he spending. Can you ask him to throw a few quid this way, I need a holiday.
Whilst he’s at it Can he send me the money so I can buy the house we saw and do all the work whilst still living here 🤣 in return he can stay in the granny annex any time he likes- I’ll turf my mum out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think all of us regulars have been here so long and know each other really well it’s hard to come and slot into that dynamic but don’t go- read the wiki on the pink button at the top of this page- if not done so already it’ll help you get us a bit better!
also don’t forget he’ll get a lot of the clothes for free as him wearing it will probably sell it out for a brand!
I mostly came on cus I want to rant about his hair, honestly I'm still mad about it. I read at bit of the thread beforehand to catch up, I think I'm aware of the rules.
Btw I think we should protest the hair.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.