Mason Mount #5 More hair, less clothes, gives the Mounters curly toes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW thread 5 fellow FBCs! Thread title a joint effort by @Scuffed @PunkRocker and @User name taken

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/mason-mount-4-send-nudes.22168/

WELCOME. If you spend your days daydreaming about our favourite top blaster’s socks, this is the place for you…

Recap -

• The basements are STILL flooded and it doesn’t look like there will be a drought any time soon
  • We want Daddy Mase to spit in our mouth and Gentle Mase to make us a brew afterwards
  • Mason saying “duck” is hot as duck
  • He looks very sexy in a blue tracksuit, in a spa dressing gown and, actually, in any outfit I’ve ever seen him in
  • He is still purposely sticking his tongue out and lifting his top up during matches just for us
  • @Scuffed is heading the campaign for the return of the fluffy hair. Speak to her for enquires.
  • Potential Tattle trip to St George’s pending... snacks will be provided and we will have our FBC playlist for the journey
  • Still waiting for the naked pictures, if we could all ✨manifest✨ these, that would be ideal
  • I still love the nipple

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
WOW thread 5 fellow FBCs! Thread title a joint effort by @Scuffed @PunkRocker and @User name taken

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/mason-mount-4-send-nudes.22168/

WELCOME. If you spend your days daydreaming about our favourite top blaster’s socks, this is the place for you…

Recap -

• The basements are STILL flooded and it doesn’t look like there will be a drought any time soon
  • We want Daddy Mase to spit in our mouth and Gentle Mase to make us a brew afterwards
  • He looks very sexy in a blue tracksuit, in a spa dressing gown and, actually, in any outfit I’ve ever seen him in
  • He is still purposely sticking his tongue out and lifting his top up during matches just for us
  • @Scuffed is heading the campaign for the return of the fluffy hair. Speak to her for enquires.
  • Potential Tattle trip to St George’s pending... snacks will be provided and we will have our FBC playlist for the journey
  • Still waiting for the naked pictures, if we could all ✨manifest✨ these, that would be ideal
Thank you for this epic recap 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Recap -

Excellent work 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
I've just had an involuntary orgasm over on the JG thread.

The others have got some work to do to reach that level of thirst fuckery.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Recap -

Excellent recap as always

Seems like only yesterday we started thread 4 🥲
We will be catching up to the Hinch threads before we know it

I really REALLY do like the new hair… it’s giving me manly mase vibes. However fluffy hairs just classic isn’t it
I agree, the new hair is more manly and daddy. Fluffy hair is for gentle Mase who strokes your hair till you fall asleep

• Heart

Recap -

Excellent work as always! 👏🏻 we bow down to your superior recapping skills!

Thread 5 already love it

Thank you england IG
The freckles 😍

• Heart
Bloody hell, I had a heart attack when I saw your username 🤣 thought it was actually him!
I wish one of them would come on here.

I got loads of questions.

Most of them are, would JG, JH, JS, MM, TM and DR be up for a gangbang.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.