Mason Mount #58 Daddy's long fingers have us all in shock, especially as it reflects his glorious socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to mods for moving this to the Rave section. Can’t believe I accidentally opened it in Advice. If someone came in here looking for advice they’d leave needing therapy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks to mods for moving this to the Rave section. Can’t believe I accidentally opened it in Advice. If someone came in here looking for advice they’d leave needing therapy
Unless they have issues with their washing machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like that poor bloke in one of the very early threads who just wanted to come and chat about Chelsea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've been reading here on the iPad since we got home. He's playing COD. We all have our hobbies. Some are better than others 🤷‍♀️
Mine is better.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With thanks to our resident buzzing @Bumblebee81 for the title 💙 I changed it slightly - the original was “Mason Mount #58 Daddy's long fingers have us all agog, especially as we know it's a reflection of his glorious knob” which is obviously better but I thought we might get censored 🥴 and also it was too long - hope you don’t mind, Bumble!

With 32.7% of the vote, I can confirm that the most popular food item to lick off Mason Mount’s body is gravy! I know, I’ve no idea how that won either. I can only assume @Geraldine.20.jobs made a tonne of Tattle burner accounts.

Only me and one other voted for ketchup!

Right, let’s get cracking on the recap…

⚽ We choose to believe Mason has a massive knob as otherwise we’ve all dedicated 58 threads worth of our time to a “pencil”.

⚽ Lots more knob chat. @jflurker93 provided a helpful diagram of how one should measure their socks:

View attachment 922685

Feel free to raise that at the dinner table with your loved ones this Christmas.

⚽ Honestly guys you should see how long we spent on the dick chat lmao I 💙 us, never change FBC

⚽ More horrendous gifs from our @cherryshade123 , and horrendously funny gifs from @keylimepie

⚽ We all wanted to be Pulisic with his arms wrapped around Mason and jumping up and down and rubbing bodies and…. wait, where was I?

⚽ Lots more “WWMD” scenarios were posed, along with “what would Mason’s favourite [insert here] be?”. God, you lot have ruined me. I write “insert here” and automatically want to make a vagina joke. Anyway, I wonder if Mase puts his own bins out on bin night? Do you reckon he waits to see what colour her down the road puts out, first? Or does he text Chilly to ask? So many questions.

⚽ There was some unjustified HATE over Bounty’s. But then @cherryshade123 went and ruined them anyway. This is why we aren’t allowed nice things… 😤

⚽ Benjamin Chilwell has fallen on hard times whilst he’s injured. He’s working the doors at Wyld letting in all the instahoes

View attachment 922661

⚽ Lovely @calmyourritas is having a Masonetta :love:💕🎉🎀

⚽ @MensaBarbie1985 buys odd snacks from Waitrose 🙁 makes my Pringles look a bit ✨ common ✨ 🤣

⚽ Right you lot are on page 58 and it’s stressing me out so I’ll end it here. My last message is to anyone appearing with instahoe chat:

View attachment 922690

As you were, FBC….

View attachment 922691
Thanks for the recap @Smca53 i can’t lie I very very much enjoyed the last thread, wonder if mase is sitting somewhere low-key looking over this and thinking Hm they were close on that one…😂 I secretly think he likes it though! Looking forward to this thread and where it goes 🤣🤣🤣❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My artwork would make for better bloody tattoo designs at this rate 🙄🙄

(I’ll try my best to have a new one by the weekend have a few actual life commitments to get out the way first 💙)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
With thanks to our resident buzzing @Bumblebee81 for the title 💙 I changed it slightly - the original was “Mason Mount #58 Daddy's long fingers have us all agog, especially as we know it's a reflection of his glorious knob” which is obviously better but I thought we might get censored 🥴 and also it was too long - hope you don’t mind, Bumble!

With 32.7% of the vote, I can confirm that the most popular food item to lick off Mason Mount’s body is gravy! I know, I’ve no idea how that won either. I can only assume @Geraldine.20.jobs made a tonne of Tattle burner accounts.

Only me and one other voted for ketchup!

Right, let’s get cracking on the recap…

⚽ We choose to believe Mason has a massive knob as otherwise we’ve all dedicated 58 threads worth of our time to a “pencil”.

⚽ Lots more knob chat. @jflurker93 provided a helpful diagram of how one should measure their socks:

View attachment 922685

Feel free to raise that at the dinner table with your loved ones this Christmas.

⚽ Honestly guys you should see how long we spent on the dick chat lmao I 💙 us, never change FBC

⚽ More horrendous gifs from our @cherryshade123 , and horrendously funny gifs from @keylimepie

⚽ We all wanted to be Pulisic with his arms wrapped around Mason and jumping up and down and rubbing bodies and…. wait, where was I?

⚽ Lots more “WWMD” scenarios were posed, along with “what would Mason’s favourite [insert here] be?”. God, you lot have ruined me. I write “insert here” and automatically want to make a vagina joke. Anyway, I wonder if Mase puts his own bins out on bin night? Do you reckon he waits to see what colour her down the road puts out, first? Or does he text Chilly to ask? So many questions.

⚽ There was some unjustified HATE over Bounty’s. But then @cherryshade123 went and ruined them anyway. This is why we aren’t allowed nice things… 😤

⚽ Benjamin Chilwell has fallen on hard times whilst he’s injured. He’s working the doors at Wyld letting in all the instahoes

View attachment 922661

⚽ Lovely @calmyourritas is having a Masonetta :love:💕🎉🎀

⚽ @MensaBarbie1985 buys odd snacks from Waitrose 🙁 makes my Pringles look a bit ✨ common ✨ 🤣

⚽ Right you lot are on page 58 and it’s stressing me out so I’ll end it here. My last message is to anyone appearing with instahoe chat:

View attachment 922690

As you were, FBC….

View attachment 922691
Yesssss @Smca53 love love love the recap. That pic at the end has my crying! I’m also sad that I missed schlong chat!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
@Smca53 thanks for the new thread, excellent recap! ❤

Maybe they've got a discount for the tattoos 1 for 2, our thrifty boys 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.