Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
I love a tattoo on a man not a phone or the design but to see him getting tattooed can’t wIt to see him getting in done 😝😝😝🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 1

cherryshade123

Chatty Member
So i'm 22, but I only sleep with men who are 30 or older, so can I be an honorary elder?🥺

Which leads me to my question, how old was the oldest person you slept with, and how old were you at the time?

• Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I’ve never even thought about this before but my most recent tattoo is the most awful, wonkiest thing you’ve ever seen and it hurt like hell… it’s on my ribs kind of under my arm and I’ve always had a skinny rib cage so I’m wondering if there’s some truth in this! I hope so
Exactly.... like holding your breath...tensing etc....
:ROFLMAO: There is some logic and wishful thinking in my thought process, also i know that your foot is the most painful place to get a tatt apparently due to lack of 'fleshy' bits

Chani10

VIP Member
100% going to post it every time Tuchel doesn’t start him
Crop the pic. The world can do with a bit less misogyny, thanks :m

And I'm watching someone talking about a book I have an early copy of and now I want to stay up all night and read it. I'm an idiot 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Me with lip fillers tbh, so I’m worried if I did get a tattoo it would be a gateway to addiction 😂
I was shit scared to get my lips done and put it off for ages (I say that but I was 19 the first time I had them done like😂) then just went for it and felt instantly TRANSFORMED no going back for this pouty queen ✌🏽
But at least fillers are dissolvable when I get a bit too much and they go shitty looking or I’m not feeling the shape anymore! Tattoo not quite so easy to do away with 😂
You should see my lip transformation.
I don’t think I had a top lip 😳😳😳

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
I know he hasn't had a great season but the Big Rom slander hurts me :cry: it's like going back to when he played for United 🙈🙈
I love you, Rom!!

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Again?

You missed the memo last Saturday...

I'm not zazamagic, nor butternips. What's the 3rd one? Can't recall the username but yeah, I'm not them.

And btw @jflurker93 during your Portuguese Google word search did you notice Ruben surname is Gato? Cat.
That word is also used as a slang for a handsome man. 😍
I mean I know he had an extra long name but I only remember Dias 🤣
Aww as if he has Cat in his surname!

He is a handsome man so he can be my gate? does that work? Are you portuguese or speak it?

• Heart