Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
I'm wondering (I've never had a tattoo so may need others to clarify) but that part of the body is not particularly 'fleshy' especially not on our skinny noodle, so maybe the pain of the tattoo (it does look about the size of a non-ross barkley hand) meant he didn't keep still enough, hence the wonky tatt 🤷‍♀️
If this is true then he's even more adorable 🥺 🥺
I’ve never even thought about this before but my most recent tattoo is the most awful, wonkiest thing you’ve ever seen and it hurt like hell… it’s on my ribs kind of under my arm and I’ve always had a skinny rib cage so I’m wondering if there’s some truth in this! I hope so

Reactions: 2

Suder34

VIP Member
Don’t talk to me about painful nipples, as soon as I walk outside mine are on FIRE and feel like they’re gonna fall off… I have to walk around holding them #PreggersProbs
Mine were alrig during pregnancy it was after the birth that I found horrific

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
You should see my lip transformation.
I don’t think I had a top lip 😳😳😳
Neither did I, I look back at past photos and feel REPULSED
It’s been a tough few weeks between dissolving and refilling 😂😂 looking in the mirror like “nah that’s not me”

• Haha

fernly

VIP Member
Not Bayern. Please not Bayern. But also...I'd love to go see them in Munich so maybe Bayern? Conflicted!
Omg as they say in my country try to avoid to face some of the big teams but RUN AWAY FROM BAYERN MUNICH😂😂😂

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Ake’s broke his back, right that’s it get ducking Ruben on now!!

John smacking thst ball then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart