Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it's because I hate Leipzig and they might be out of the Europa League too if they lose the others are already top of the group can't get rid of them until February.

Reactions: 4
He looks like someone I would have drooled over when I was 16 and hoped I'd get lucky with in Spin the Bottle on Friday nights in the park
So you haven’t changed at all since you were 16 then, Punkie?

Reactions: 11
Amazing

The song thing gives me flash backs to the one I wrote for zazamagic… obvs mine was wayyyy better tho!

wonder what this thread will bring! Here’s to more anal teasers and words of wisdom from our resident hero @StephenTJackson

Reactions: 9
But it's because I hate Leipzig and they might be out of the Europa League too if they lose the others are already top of the group can't get rid of them until February.
https://giphy.com/bOwbv6mPaA0sCY9oZU

Just joking, I totally understand your hate for them! In theory, and unless City have a disasterclass they will lose and you can celebrate!

@jflurker93 just finished the imagine and let me tell you that as always, you have done an incredible job! You always make me feel as if I'm really y/n!

https://giphy.com/tEo3KaN5L17qg
I totally felt her grumpiness. I don’t mind waking up early but if someone tries to annoy me (knife) I guess, I could make an exception for Mase if he was treating me to a nice fuck first thing!
When she (us/me?) answer the phone, it killed me!! Nothing out of this world for the one with the harem!
I guess we are getting a nice pair of trainers soon

And I can't wait to read the Rúben-Mase one, I know that one will definitely kill me! A death I'm happy to have.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.