Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rodney2208

VIP Member

No! Hope you didn't think I was attacking you or anyone that has studied that Bachelor's. I meant it in the way that after working hard for getting a degree you waste it publishing an article that has been disproved (and that says things that don't make any sense like the 22 year old relationship)

So sad about the cancellations. I'm getting stressed about this new variant again. If I can't go home for the holidays I'll cry!

@Chani10 read my mind, JG or Ratboy, don't think anyone would wear something that awful.

He totally does, I don't believe he chose those things at random. It was a sign for us!
I promise I was just joking! 🥰😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Geexoxo

VIP Member

Being ill is not good for my bank balance though. I spent a bloody fortune on Black Friday 🤣🤣

Merry Christmas to me from me
View attachment 897352
Love the boots!! 100% recommend getting some of these especially for the breaking in process! I learnt the hard way when my docs gave me such bad blisters I thought the boots were sawing through my heel and my feet were gonna drop off!! Wear them every time I have my docs on https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-SILIC...p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Chani10

VIP Member
This sounds like my dream wedding! 🥰 🥰

It was perfect and she looked amazing wearing it! It would look horrible on me but my God wish I could wear something like that.
I'll help in exchange for German lessons, but I need to know that someone will bail us out if we are caught!
Kai? He's got the money 😂 😂 And can help with the lessons.
I never wanted to be famous, but I wouldn't mind it as much if I was important enough to have designers begging me to use the clothes they hide from everyone else. Her power! It's Zendaya's world and we, thankfully, live in it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

amzi

VIP Member
Also me waiting for mason to slip on that floor! And let’s overlook the chavsuit for today

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
At least your dream was somewhat plausible - I dreamt about goats dancing round a maypole- go figure that one out 🤪
I knew that the anal teaser thing was the point of which I knew I’d fucked up. That along with the gif that I didn’t mean to post and bringing coochie flaps to the party 😭😭😭

• Haha