Mason Mount #5 More hair, less clothes, gives the Mounters curly toes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late getting the game on and Mason’s pic was on the Home Screen. Mr Scuffed said to my daughter “oh look, it’s Mum’s boyfriend 😉” My daughter died inside but I’m so proud of him - he’s accepted Mason is part of my life now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit late getting the game on and Mason’s pic was on the Home Screen. Mr Scuffed said to my daughter “oh look, it’s Mum’s boyfriend 😉” My daughter died inside but I’m so proud of him - he’s accepted Mason is part of my life now 😂
We love all these supportive FBC spouses! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Mr Suder said I guess you’ll be watching the game closely today then - and rolled his eyes at me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was there lots of eye rolling from your daughter? That's the response that we get when we say the same thing to her about Foden

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think Mase wanted that one 🙊 looked a bit annoyed that it hadn't been played to him!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.