Mason Mount #4 Send nudes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He spat again to prove his point. Whatever his point was. She was getting even angrier, and he was enjoying it. He threw in a little smirk to really piss her off.

That does it!!

Cassie saw red, grabbing his collar and practically throwing him into a side room. “You listen to me little tit. The fake babes might like that stupid tough guy act, but I can right through it.”

“Sorry, boss. You’re too old for me.” He grinned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@PunkRocker shared this on the last thread, but it deserves to be in this one too

He looks great, even better up close🥵 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He spat again to prove his point. Whatever his point was. She was getting even angrier, and he was enjoying it. He threw in a little smirk to really piss her off.

That does it!!

Cassie saw red, grabbing his collar and practically throwing him into a side room. “You listen to me little tit. The fake babes might like that stupid tough guy act, but I can right through it.”

I love it! 👏🏻👏🏻 I imagine he might say that to me but quickly change his mind 🤤

@PunkRocker shared this on the last thread, but it deserves to be in this one too

It's a beaut, I think I've watched it about 30 times now 🥵🥵

Reactions: 1

That does it!!

Do I need to get the plastic sofa covers on order for when I read the full version?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Well that’s pretty special!!!

Glad we’re on a new thread and moved on from the negative vibes!

I don’t care if he’s rude and arrogant as long as he sticks it in me twice a day and spits in my mouth on his way out the door 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well that’s pretty special!!!

Glad we’re on a new thread and moved on from the negative vibes!

I don’t care if he’s rude and arrogant as long as his sticks it in me twice a day and spits in my mouth on his way out the door 🙏
Say it louder for the trolls! 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.