Mason Mount #44 Zazamagic appeared again, are the FBC finally getting their trip to Wyld then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's my weirdo ❤

And I'm exhausted. I tried to be nice and explain to someone on twitter why there are rumours about Mason leaving Chelsea and I think I lost brain cells in the process 🙈
Lesson for today: be less nice, be more Kai!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just treated myself… to another sunday funday at the Etihad.

Spicy, I’m coming for you this weekend 😉

Thankfully not on the roof this time either so might be able to get Dias’ attention ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And were there…? 🤣
No poster but he did keep flashing up on a screen in the yellow Chelsea kit. Luckily I was with my best mate who is the one person who knows about my obsession. We also admired a large poster of Sancho in Footasylum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That yellow kit is haunting me. Kai is not allowed to play wearing that 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wasn’t keen on the yellow either, he looked good in the media footage with that flower etc but the other day… maybe it’s the hair, the noodle figure and the lack of facial hair.

I need a haircut, a five… guys and a kitty tickler and i’ll be happy.

Hoping spicy looks extra spicy on sunday, i’m near the tunnel so should get a good view of him 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wasn’t keen on the yellow either, he looked good in the media footage with that flower etc but the other day… maybe it’s the hair, the noodle figure and the lack of facial hair.

I need a haircut, a five… guys and a kitty tickler and i’ll be happy.

Hoping spicy looks extra spicy on sunday, i’m near the tunnel so should get a good view of him 🤪

• Haha
I’ve just treated myself… to another sunday funday at the Etihad.

Spicy, I’m coming for you this weekend 😉

Thankfully not on the roof this time either so might be able to get Dias’ attention ✌🏻
omg!! I’m going this weekend!! I’m gonna ask dec if he can pass my number on to mase 👀😍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Absolutely me when it comes to the England football team. I'll just have them all line up to have their turn on and in me. 😆

He looks so soft and cuddly. Just want to snuggle with daddy so much. Feel his arms wrapped around me and his cock gently sliding in and out my arse at the same time.

It must be love❤

I actually thought of you, when I heard this.😆

FBC representatives on the ground!!! ✌🏻
I need hot pics please.😈

• Haha
Morning all! Hoping for a beautiful Mase filled Monday 😘...sounds like I'm watching training in a few hours 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.