Mason Mount #44 Zazamagic appeared again, are the FBC finally getting their trip to Wyld then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no point. I get people like Filly, Harry Pinero or Chunkz doing fun videos on youtube with footballers. I like it because it's different to normal interviews. But this idiot? It's a bit ridiculous that he gets to work for Sky or the England youtube channel 🤐 And when he gets all serious pretending to be a real journalist. Cringe.
We have a proper journalist doing that for the German NT youtube channel and even for the simplest of videos, the difference is...big.
Also, the fact that we all know he's a disgusting clout chaser doesn't help.
It really angers me that people have studied and worked for years to do the job that he got because he went on bloody Love Island! head! And he’s not even good! He pays no attention to the people he’s interviewing and is just arrogant and just wants to show off. 🤬

I forgot to tell you all my slightly embarrassing moment when I sat in my seat.

Pulled my phone out my bag and look what went flying down the row below 🙈🙈🙈

View attachment 881487
Did that guy pass it back? 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m debating taking my break at 4 when the live training is on, but cba spending it watching on my phone if I only get glimpses of Daddy.

Also, I thought they’d finish training by 4 every day or is this like a one off?

How much of their days do they spend at Cobham?
According to tuchel they trained yesterday so guess that why they have a later training today.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There's no point. I get people like Filly, Harry Pinero or Chunkz doing fun videos on youtube with footballers. I like it because it's different to normal interviews. But this idiot? It's a bit ridiculous that he gets to work for Sky or the England youtube channel 🤐 And when he gets all serious pretending to be a real journalist. Cringe.
We have a proper journalist doing that for the German NT youtube channel and even for the simplest of videos, the difference is...big.
I couldn’t agree more. I know he did some sports stuff pre his stint on LI but he’s everywhere and up every footballers arse, he must be constantly on Instagram as he’s all over the comments!
just irritates as someone who went and got her sports degree and can get nowhere near the kinda jobs he’s given! Should have Saved me some pennies and just gone on Li!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did that guy pass it back? 🤣🤣🤣
No hahaha
Thankfully I don’t really get embarrassed about things like that but he did turn around after spotting it and I was like 😐

Good job it was just a spare I carry around in my bag and I didn’t actually need it. Not sure how I’d feel about actually asking him to pass it me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No hahaha
Thankfully I don’t really get embarrassed about things like that but he did turn around after spotting it and I was like 😐

Good job it was just a spare I carry around in my bag and I didn’t actually need it. Not sure how I’d feel about actually asking him to pass it me 😂😂😂
Also lucky the seats were empty and it didn’t smack someone in the head and land in their lap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New take on throwing a paper aeroplane I guess 🤣
Wish I’d thought of writing my number on a tampon and lobbing it at Mase 🤣

I suppose it you want to send a longer message you could use a pad… 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wish I’d thought of writing my number on a tampon and lobbing it at Mase 🤣

I suppose it you want to send a longer message you could use a pad… 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
I’m off to buy a packet of maternity pads. One they’ll knock them out the size of them to get their attention and I’ll get my life story on one of those 🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m off to buy a packet of maternity pads. One they’ll knock them out the size of them to get their attention and I’ll get my life story on one of those 🤣🤣
Take the tape off and hopefully it’ll stick to them! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Same here, our version of JD is so much better. We have the same guy doing the vlogs and the interviews on them for years now and while watching them you can sense that he and the guys are close friends because of how natural they are around each other, even with Lewy there's no distance between them. He is such a normal and private guy, his face is never on the vlogs, and they are centred only around the squad, he videos them himself, and it's like you were watching them train, play games or idk while eating someone's birthday cake like it was from your own eyes but with his voice in the background when he is just joking around with them or interviewing them in more of a mates' conversation way. I love those vlogs, he makes them so fine. Now we also have a new kind of interviews done by real radio journalists and they really know how to do it.

• Heart
I think we’re on to something here! Why has no one ever thought of throwing sanitary products at celebs before!
You can be the guinea pig for it @kria let us know how you get on 😂😂 if you run out you can always buy some more in the loos with one of those weird chewing gum toothbrush things 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You can be the guinea pig for it @kria let us know how you get on 😂😂 if you run out you can always buy some more in the loos with one of those weird chewing gum toothbrush things 🤣
I’ll start practising on my husband tonight, perfect the technique! 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.