Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@zazamagic if we come does this mean we’re inducted into the harem? Because I’m not sure how I feel about that…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m gonna need to let work know so can you give me a date and time to be ready for? Cause might have to get someone to cover my shift 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
witch, I hope you ready for me.

Kitty has claws, and they'll be dug into your back. #

It's been a while since I've had sex, I've got a lot of sexual frustration that the smut I write just dont help with.
We can sort that out, your pussy wont even want mount after im done with ya

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Are we getting a nice hotel or you gonna shove us in a premier inn? Nowt against a premier inn as that’s usually only in my budget but hoping yours is a bit bigger than minimum wage?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.