Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylavd

VIP Member
Has our poor boy completely shrunk? Or is Reece massive?
I know he has lost a bit of weight with his teeth problems but he almost looks petit, bless him. 🥰

Screenshot_20211120-095819_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
I’ve been to a Xmas fayre so I’ve had half a Turkey and cranberry pie, half a spicy scotch egg, some horseradish and chive cheddar with pineapple and chilli jam, some rhubarb and custard shortbread, a baileys macaroon and some mulled wine. To be followed by several pints 🍻

Having read what I’ve just written… I wouldn’t mind some of chillys jam 🌶 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
I don’t even know who to vote for. In fact I don’t know bloody anything my head is like scrambled egg. Am I magic? Who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Suggestion:

Mason Mount #44 Zazamagic reappeared again, does this mean the FBC are finally getting their trip to Wyld then?

This 🤣🤣🤣

Zazamagic - Will reveal tommorow sweet cheeks x
I’ve never been more hyped up since the “Who shot Phil Mitchell?” Storyline on Eastenders 🤣😳

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
I'll be honest, I've never been more nervous to see I'd been tagged in so many posts while I've been out. 😅

Anything could have happened at this point. Sadly Mason has not declared his undying love for me.

I'm hoping our road/Wyld/sex trip is Sunday as I'm going to the ballet on Saturday. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’m literally out from 9.30 tomorrow morning and kick off isn’t until 2.
I’m going to be fuming if @zazamagic turns up whilst I’m out.

Can you ask him if I can have his shirt for the Chelsea v City game in Jan if he does, thanks guys x

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
Right FBC, I need to attempt to calm down and get some sleep! Not hopeful as my head is spinning 😵💫

Just saying Kyle, if it is you, I’m here 😍🤙🏻😉

Night all, it’s been a blast!! 💙

• Heart
  • Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
New poll suggestion, is Zaza Greenbush, yes or no. That'll shake him when he decides to grace us with his presence tomorrow

• Haha