Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eden246

VIP Member
Okay actually I dont do the stuff thats written on tumblr concerning the towels. Whats its actually like, is I'll take you for a shower, which most of the time ends up in more sex anyway 🤷‍♂️
No awkward toilet runs for us girls! This must be what it likes to win the lottery, we cannot turn this offer down!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

jflurker93

VIP Member
If you don’t want Phils shirt I’ll have it 👀😉 not for sexualising purposes of course
If I ever get the opportunity to ask for someone’s shirt it will be this mans.

Will also mean I get to see his body in the flesh when he rips his top off 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha

Aailen

I cant believe i missed all this 😭😭 never caught up with 40 pages so fast!! Cant believe zazamagic just vanished without at least giving some actual tea 😭😭

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
The DRAMA of this evening my gosh
Fearful to sleep in case I miss our next visitor, what will be next, CCS posting her tax returns on the thread? Voldy dedicating a song to us? Nothing’s off the table in my eyes
My bladder can’t take anymore of the hilarious ness tonight. Don’t tell the teens but might need to get the Tena’s out and not the money kind 🤣

• Haha

Wiola

Morning FBC ♥
After yesterday I'm in pain. My body hurts because it seems I kicked my own butt at the gym too much. My mind still hurts from our new Zara situation. I hope they would be back although it would be helpful if they gave us something like a timetable so I would fit the dramas into my schedule (thanks in advance new Zaza xx). I look like a corpse and I don't have any hope left because our magician must have cursed me for my period to come 5 days earlier and with crumps that are killing me. That's how the world is paying me for being a good person and checking that girls assignment at 2 am. Now I'm preparing for a day of pain and my own portion of the most boring shit ever for uni. God I hope for some daddy content today because the view of an ass that I would bite into would be such a help

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
(🔴) NEW:

Mason Mount is prepared to leave Chelsea - he admires Liverpool.

A source close to Mount:

“He is torn because he loves the club and the fans, but thinks it’s time for him to leave to step up his career. And where better to do that than Liverpool?”

This was on Twitter do we think this is just a rumour I highly doubt he would choose Liverpool over chelsea
I think if you cut Mase open, he'd bleed blue 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Reminds me of American Pie when Stifler says he'll kiss anyone if he gets to have sex with the lesbians 🤣
I'll grab every girl's ass in this room! I'll caress it even! I'll even shave some ass if you need it 🤣 I'm sure none of you need your asses shaving but I'll do it if it gets me a go on Mason!

There is no ass shaving required here 😂

• Haha

SmoochL

Chatty Member

Morning you lot! ❤
What a night we had, still sobering up!

@zazamagic did you sleep well? Ready for the match?

I agree, please tell us beforehand when you'll be here, so we won't miss anything. We have lives outside Tattle after all.

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
Right there with ya, he’s unbearable, slimy, vile :sick: the fact Mason seems to like him annoys me 😅
I feel the same about fucking Josh Denzel. They know exactly what they're doing, being 'mates' with the England squad benefits them massively.

• Haha