Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kria

VIP Member
Well morning all, i’m tired, still utterly confused and when I first woke up I wasn’t sure if I’d just dreamt the whole bloody thing - apparently not! 🤯🤣

I think we should stick ‘the penetrator’ in the bin with all the other twats and give them no more attention. We don’t need that sort of nonsense on game day. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

LyndyLou

VIP Member
Yeah sure! I’ll pick you up. Not that far from me 🤣🤣 Do we need to bring the condoms or are the boys sorting that? Don’t want no accidents 🤣🤣
My sisters a sexual health nurse I’ll have enough condoms with me for the whole premier league 😂

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
I followed the guy, the one Greenbush is being dramatic about. I don’t know what the fuck he is excited about, the pic is just of him and Mason in what looks like his office. Nothing exciting or scandalous. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

laylavd

VIP Member
I cannot breathe. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Joe Cole just mentioned the 'Shoots like a horse' comment from the gaffer to Reece.
I'm slightly on a delay, someone rang me so I paused it.

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I’m not sure about this group bath situation you know, I don’t want to be bumping bits with you lot…
Reminds me of American Pie when Stifler says he'll kiss anyone if he gets to have sex with the lesbians 🤣
I'll grab every girl's ass in this room! I'll caress it even! I'll even shave some ass if you need it 🤣 I'm sure none of you need your asses shaving but I'll do it if it gets me a go on Mason!

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Who knows what I got or missed - you added like 6 more pages whilst I was trying to write that 🤣

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
What’s everyone on for tea tonight?
@zazamagic do you fancy a chinese?
Mr Scuffed is making Prawn Linguine apparently 😂Both boys are out tonight so we’re settling down to watch Liverpool v Arsenal then we’re watching Die Hard (yes it IS a Christmas movie).

• Heart
  • Haha