Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuffed

VIP Member
I’ve given myself heartburn through the sheer excitement. I’ve had to drink a gallon of milk 🤣🤣
I’m proper hyped!! I’ve spun Mr Scuffed some bullshit story and he stopped listening halfway through - think I’ve got away with it 😂😂 He’s now crashed in bed but I’m too wired! What a night! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

laylavd

VIP Member
Ok, really late to the party but I seem to have spent the 48 hours in a very confused state..... who is Kieran Chang please? 🤯
I'd say club night promoter, clout chaser, friend of ALL the instahoes, pimp, 'mates' with lots of young England players.

Feel free to fill in any gaps guys. 🤣

• Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Just caught up and I am absolutely BUZZING for the NW squad road trip!
I’ll get on the phone to the jacket suppliers PRONTO and beg them to do overtime to get us looking swish for the occasion

also why did I choose now to dissolve my lip fillers, of course the thread invader has bloody attacked with plans when I’m at my most vulnerable!! Can someone pack a ml of Juvederm while we’re at it??

• Haha
  • Heart

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
Putting my fbi skills to work seeing as I couldn’t solve Zaza seeing as “it was so obvious”🙄🙄🙄 had a search of Ian Holmes. No Ian Holmes on mason or Voldemort following. Found an Ian hughes as a car dealer. He looks 40 and he is on private.
It’s me, I’m a twat. It is Hughes!

GB has a relative who looks like chilly 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
Guess who was going to Leipzig next week but can't because they're now in lockdown!!

At least we get to joke about how their stadium is always empty or quiet so they won't notice the difference 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
I drove past the pub my ex practically lives in and had a really big urge to drive my car into the place in the hope a few bricks crumpled onto him 😂 Anyone else think like
Yes, yes I do 🙋🏼‍♀️ Only my ex has no friends so wouldn’t be found anywhere other than home or the office… when you sleep with your best mates wife for 5 years you might find they all take his side 😂

Cannot get over the Man Utd score 😂 sorry not sorry…

Waiting on my lift to the pub now 👍🏼

751DF7BA-72CE-4B0D-AB91-6FF8FD1DCF8A.jpeg

• Heart

kria

VIP Member
Right, I may actually be losing it after this eve but I swear when I just went on my insta explore page thing there was a pic of Mase and someone else on a beach or something. It disappeared before I could click on it. Have I actually gone insane?!!!! 🤯😳🤣

• Haha
  • Wow