Mason Mount #42 Daddy’s TikTok tongue action sent us in a fizz, the teens want to know who Raya is!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t think it’s any of the boys. I think it’s a nobody having a massive wind up…. And it worked, we’re all wound up. Well played @zazamagic well played 👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Love a good trolling - best entertainment I’ve had for a while ( must be saying something)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually don’t think it’s any of the boys. I think it’s a nobody having a massive wind up…. And it worked, we’re all wound up. Well played @zazamagic well played 👏🏽👏🏽
Same think it’s someone who been here before. Also someone I’ve had go at before which is half the newbies that appear on the thread 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah chances of it being anyone interesting are very slim - we’ve all had an exciting evening though so never mind 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like to think it was Tink. I've been trying to flirt with him in his thread after he accused me of saying he's a drug addict. Enemies to lovers, anyone? 🤗 bit of angst.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.