Mason Mount #4 Send nudes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m preparing a thread recap. Is there anything I need to make sure I include? I have mentioned the nipple of course.
Just don’t mention you-know-who πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Oh, campaign for the return of fluffy hair for me please 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Take me I’ve got some unresolved issues with JS πŸ₯΅

View attachment 720019

Daddy tryna figure out who butternips is and what the hell his IG password could be πŸ€”πŸ€”
I love this it’s amazing! it’s cheered me right up!

Oh while I remember- surgery went well he now has some plates and screws in his arm - and a boot up the backside from me 🀣!
he woke up moaning he was hungry so I know he’s ok! Mr Suder has taken over- hoping to come home a bit later if not in the morning πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I love this it’s amazing! it’s cheered me right up!

Oh while I remember- surgery went well he now has some plates and screws in his arm - and a boot up the backside from me 🀣!
he woke up moaning he was hungry so I know he’s ok! Mr Suder has taken over- hoping to come home a bit later if not in the morning πŸ™„
Glad he’s ok and hopefully on the mend. Fingers crossed he comes home tonight and you can all get some rest, sounds like it’s been a long day ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Glad he’s ok and hopefully on the mend. Fingers crossed he comes home tonight and you can all get some rest, sounds like it’s been a long day ❀
Itbhappened yesterday which is why I was like I won’t be around ! Given him and earful about showing off to girls In his year- he’s a handsome chap and he knows it- he’s going to be an hole in a couple of years I can see it now! πŸ™„

any way less about me, Mason we need to see your socks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Itbhappened yesterday which is why I was like I won’t be around ! Given him and earful about showing off to girls In his year- he’s a handsome chap and he knows it- he’s going to be an hole in a couple of years I can see it now! πŸ™„

any way less about me, Mason we need to see your socks
Boys never stop showing off to girls πŸ˜‚ glad he is ok though. I swear we have to worry about kids more the older they get ❀

Reactions: 2
Mason Mount #5 the short hair is making us scream daddy, come on we’d even settle to be your caddie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.