Mason Mount #4 Send nudes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assuming he makes the squad (99% likely unless he gets an injury this weekend) the England team report to St George’s Park on the 29th or 30th.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Assuming he makes the squad (99% likely unless he gets an injury this weekend) the England team report to St George’s Park on the 29th or 30th.
That's me off on a roadtrip to ask if him and Tyrone fancy a threesome 😂😂

I might have more chance asking in person, that is unless he doesn't answer face to face questions himself either like his Instagram. Maybe I should ask butternips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Finally he'll be within 20 miles of me again! Going to set up camp and lay in wait 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

I might have more chance asking in person, that is unless he doesn't answer face to face questions himself either like his Instagram. Maybe I should ask butternips
Pick me up on the way. I got some business with JH and JG.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

No chance! He's rude and arrogant, he's just going to kick you in the kitten and walk on by 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mason Mount #5 Haters will say we’re dirty, don’t panic, we’re just being flirty 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Pick me up on the way. I got some business with JH and JG.
Will you bring some snacks for the journey 😂

No chance! He's rude and arrogant, he's just going to kick you in the kitten and walk on by 🤣
He can do whatever he wants to my kitten 😂😂

Take me I’ve got some unresolved issues with JS 🥵

View attachment 720019

Daddy tryna figure out who butternips is and what the hell his IG password could be 🤔🤔
JS said he'll meet you in the chippy

Maybe his password is butternips 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m preparing a thread recap. Is there anything I need to make sure I include? I have mentioned the nipple of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Mason Mount #5 - Flooded basements galore, come on Mason, show us more...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.