Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
Right I want a night out with you 😍😍 (minus catching covid of course! Hope you’re better now!!)
FBC night out! Let’s get WYLD 😂

All better now thanks, this was July but it really dragged out until I had some blood tests and discovered by B12 was all to pot, so possibly not long covid after all 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1

jflurker93

VIP Member
I can't stand the fruity shit! All my family and friends know better than to offer me a pussy cider 😂
Just give me the hard stuff!
The only time I don’t mind a fruit cider is on holiday when it’s a bit more refreshing, over here? Absolutely not! Get in the bin.

I’m so jealous I love Benidorm. We used to go there all the time as a kid 🤣 maybe he might have a part time job in Sticky Vickies show? 😳
I hope so, I’d pull on the trail of flags coming out of his asshole anyway

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Hi!! I need help 😂 I can't do a poll on IG because my mum follows me but... Do we think this is a nice Christmas gift for a 52 year old woman?? I really like the colour 🤷
So far I'm getting mixed responses.
It’s lovely ❤
Can I have one too?

In fact, scrap the Chanel, are we going Malta in May? 👀🥵

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
Here's the little Bratwust chat from the Winter Wonderland fic.
This one will just be fluff, no smut. Going to try do it one smut, one fluff, one smut etc.

But the title is A princess and his peanut and nope, that's not a typo it should be HIS peanut... ;)
We're not the peanut though don't worry its not a pet name.

“Bigger than your face that baby” he grinned, watching you bite into the sausage, frowning as it burnt the roof of your mouth.

“Bigger than your… “ you teased, licking ketchup from your bottom lip before you finished your words.

“Than my…” he raised an eyebrow, daring you to continue your sentence.

“Bigger than your… football boots” you shrugged innocently unable to think of anything else quickly, taking another bite of your hotdog.

“Yeah, I thought so” he said, before realising what you had said, “In fact, no it’s not” he added whilst looking down at his feet to weigh up the size of them.

“Thought so what?” you smirked, ignoring his disappointment at your subtle mocking of his shoe size, only paying attention to the first part of his reply.

“You know what” he mumbled behind his hand, covering his mouthful of food, before swiping the ketchup from his thumb onto the tip of your nose.

“Still annoying” you huffed, cleaning it with your finger and sucking it.

“Practicing for later are you?” he smirked at the sight of you with your finger in your mouth.

“Mason Mount” you gasped quietly, pretending to be appalled at his innuendo.

“You’re the one putting your fingers in your mouth” he gasped, holding his hands in the air.

“You’re the one being rude” you shook your head, taking your last bite.

“You tried suggesting your sausage was bigger than my… sausage” he sneered, adding emphasis on the last word.

“It was a pretty big one” you chuckled as you finished your food, wiping your face with your napkin.

“What was that?" he boasted, "I’ve got a pretty big one?” he added, wiggling his eyebrows at you.

You gently shoved his shoulder as you rolled your eyes, before being interrupted by another group of fans spotting Mason and asking for a photo.
Love this. 🥰

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Oh no no no… I will never be on board the ESR train

My usual type has always been dark, beardy muscly and tattooed. But then Satan (my ex) was blonde and fairly skinny… with shit tattoo including ‘Gemma’ on his bloody wrist…
I’m assuming you’re not called Gemma? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha