Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can't imagine he has been dropped, I think he'd still be on the bench even if he didn't make the starting 11.
So perhaps he is ill, do we actually know that he travelled?
Looks like I'll have to go back to last week's content and eat humble pie because I told Mr P that Mason would be fired up against Newcastle and might even get another hat-trick just to spite Cl hoe 🤣
Exactly, hatrick last Saturday > dropped this Saturday. I don’t think so 🤔 better not be with voldy though

MrsM19

Chatty Member
Morning all!
last night I made a very unfortunate error- I thought I’d go on twitter and see what everyone was going on about with Stephen Bear- I really wish I hadn’t and I am slightly traumatised! - if you haven’t seen it, don’t!
Thank you and goodnight!! 🤣😂
How his account is still active is beyond me. 🤢

Worse thing is it's all on public view, a child/pre teen can easily access his horrific posts, no account needed.

So many people have reported that beast yet twitter does nothing. Then you happen to have a profile exposing an "influencer" and just like that you are accused of impersonation, and the account is banned. 😑

Last edited:

amzi

VIP Member
If mason needs anyone to keep him warm, I’m the person!

Newcastle away tomorrow! Let’s hope voldy don’t show her face

amzi

VIP Member
Starting to wonder if I’ve been doing sex wrong all these years though, since when is coming inside you some sort of special treat?!
I’m currently sat wondering if mason is loud in bed because of reading that

amzi

VIP Member
He could have caught sometning from going to that hospice in the week, no way am I disrespecting that he is amazing for going, but with covid and this horrid cold going around it’s possible x

Girls I’m only messing about the voldy thing, take what I say with a pinch of salt 😂

kria

VIP Member
I’m at the ground now. Where I have to go in is where the players arrive. It’s full of Newcastle fans so I’m hoping once their bus gets here it quietens. Someone has a poster saying Mason sign my shirt it’s my birthday hahah
Quick! Make a sign, he doesn’t know if it’s your birthday or not!

Chani10

VIP Member
Did he travel with the team? Because it might just be a good game to rest him but...then why would he travel?
Maybe he's not feeling well. I'm trying to find reasons for this.