Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
@Geraldine.20.jobs what outfit would you like Benjamin to wear for your date? It’s a meal 😌

My friend is also sending me videos of the other Ben who I sofa surfed with last weekend as she’s out with him… no thanks hun, I don’t want to know! 🤢
Joggers and hoody Benjamin is my favourite but unless the meal is in McDonalds then that doesn't really work does it 😂😂

Is he asking someone else for cheeky hand jobs this weekend

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

amzi

VIP Member
at least mason is tucked up in bed and now celebrating Halloween this weekend with the bentley….I’m sure chilly will be out and about

• Haha
Reactions: 2

amzi

VIP Member
Guys, I’ve just had a look and that joe doesn’t follow voldy and she doesn’t follow him…maybe they aren’t together, but this also means she better not worm
Her way back in with mase

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Chani10

VIP Member
Nah, the bad taste kills me. I remember growing up how my father laughed at the neighbours because they kept comparing houses to see who looked "richer". And they all ended up having the same everything 🙈 almost 20 years later and we are still the same but the dress sense has gotten a lot worse.

• Haha
Morning, happy match day! I’m out during the day today I hope I’m home for 3 😰

I finally had an enjoyable Mason dream last night. It was very PG though, we were on a 9-hour long ferry (?? Mason you can private jet us anywhere, anytime, and also I hate boats) and we spent a lot of that time kissing😍

Why is my awake mind absolutely filthy and my sleeping mind totally PG?? Help
At least he appeared & there was kissing… you’ll just have to imagine what happened next!

where were you going on the ferry??

keylimepie

VIP Member
Spelling correctly really isn’t a big deal on tiktok is it…

I didn’t notice this! 🤣
I’ve just read that apparently that account is that Hollie girl that everyone is always talking about on there. I’m going to ask my 14 year old for more info on who the fuck she is and why mason should be so scared of her.
Who’s Hollie? I’ve not long been on TikTok so I am unfamiliar. Is it a Randy teen begging to be noticed?

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
Off topic but not really, has anyone seen the video from thorpe park where the guy says ‘Dec how big is Antonio’s dick…?’

WHY are they asking that???
We want to know how big Mason’s is !!!
They’re asking because of that TikTok guy who always talks about how big players dicks are. He reckons big Rom’s got a massive one too 😂😂

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Who’s Hollie? I’ve not long been on TikTok so I am unfamiliar. Is it a Randy teen begging to be noticed?
I’m a bit clueless with tiktok too but since Mase joined I’ve seen lots of vids and comments about her. From what I can work out, yes she’s a very randy teen.

I need to marry him now please…

• Haha