Mason Mount #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning FBC 💙 Happy Wet Wednesday 🌊 I had a glorious dream which I shall be keeping to myself for obvious reasons 😉

Good luck @laylavd 🤞🏻🤞🏻💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a dream!
I added Mason on tik tok and he accepted me…. then he messaged me!!!!
So we got talking and we agreed to meet up after the city game! Then I woke up 🥺

PS. I will no longer be engaging in any conversations about NPB.

PPS. Good luck @laylavd 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all. Well I had a dream but I think it was more a nightmare.
Good luck @laylavd I’m sure you will smash it x

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I just can’t get the words out of my mouth. Ok… I shagged Mason. Now replace the word Mason with Bilbo Nathan 😩😩😩😩😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I think I speak on behalf of everyone else in the thread when I say: I'm sorry. We are sorry.

But at least he seems like a nice guy. Could be a lot worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Here’s another view of the boys celebrating Saturday, I can just imagine them practicing this at chilly’s house the day before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I speak on behalf of everyone else in the thread when I say: I'm sorry. We are sorry.

But at least he seems like a nice guy. Could be a lot worse.
It did get worse…. He filmed the whole encounter and it ended up going viral. I came on here and you all called me a hobbit chaser and I got excommunicated from the FBC

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I had a dream!
I added Mason on tik tok and he accepted me…. then he messaged me!!!!
So we got talking and we agreed to meet up after the city game! Then I woke up 🥺

PS. I will no longer be engaging in any conversations about NPB.

PPS. Good luck @laylavd 🥰
I read this but missed the first line 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 I was like OMG!!!!!! He accepted you and then messaged!?!!!!???!!!???!!

700A318D-B4BB-4787-B3FB-E458F77EFF08.jpeg

sharing this for you guys because you lot have some amazing dreams! I’m so jealous 😭 I haven’t dreamt about anything in about a year & I just want a nice mason dream!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It did get worse…. He filmed the whole encounter and it ended up going viral. I came on here and you all called me a hobbit chaser and I got excommunicated from the FBC
That would never happen. Although hobbit chaser does have a nice ring to it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just been looking at my watched threads because I'm doing anything to avoid dealing with actual work, and can you believe we've been here lusting over Mason since July and we are 31 threads in. Time flies when you are having fun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just been looking at my watched threads because I'm doing anything to avoid dealing with actual work, and can you believe we've been here lusting over Mason since July and we are 31 threads in. Time flies when you are having fun
I can’t remember when I joined in… I’ve been here a while but the threads have really started to pick up recently.

We’ll be catching up to hinch who I believe is on #450 now, I only read this thread but I checked what hers was as I know she’s one of the main ones!

Chilly was also in my dream but I can’t remember much else, wish I could though!!

It’s all very quiet in my house today, my dad got pissed at the pub last night and demanded my mum ordered him a kebab at 9pm for him to not eat it and say it was the worst kebab of his life… now he’s moping around the house like a naughty school kid. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t remember when I joined in… I’ve been here a while but the threads have really started to pick up recently.

We’ll be catching up to hinch who I believe is on #450 now, I only read this thread but I checked what hers was as I know she’s one of the main ones!

Chilly was also in my dream but I can’t remember much else, wish I could though!!

It’s all very quiet in my house today, my dad got pissed at the pub last night and demanded my mum ordered him a kebab at 9pm for him to not eat it and say it was the worst kebab of his life… now he’s moping around the house like a naughty school kid. 🤣
I've been here since thread one, post 117 😂😂 This is why I have diplomatic immunity! You've definitely been here from the early days.

The Hinch thread is as full of crazies as the Wags one

Hahaha your dad is a legend. Is Mama JFL fuming with him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.