Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Double trouble.

Looks good in every colour of the rainbow.
But the colour nude is surely his best? 🀀

Mason could use me like a bowling ball anytime
Please be a regular poster so I can think about Mason’s boner every time I see you 🀣 not that I need much help with that but just incase it ever slips my mind!

Just made my Friday

That second clip 😭😭πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Ohhhh the thrusting πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Also 'Because your legs are too skinny!' How about go duck yourself Chilly πŸ–•πŸ»

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Gosh the slight grunting with the thrusting! πŸ₯΅

Chilly needs to F off. Masons legs are perfect

Reactions: 7
Mmm I saw the glasses one this morning! I like…. 😏😏😏
I think he should wear them more often. I can imagine him wearing them and then getting angry about something and taking them off and rubbing the bridge of his nose and then I have to help him calm down πŸ†πŸ€€

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just made my Friday

That second clip 😭😭πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Everyone going off about the second clip *which is understandable* but what about the fifth one where he lets out an audible breath while thrusting and laughs cheekily with Silva.
He definitely knows what he's doing alrightπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Everyone going off about the second clip *which is understandable* but what about the fifth one where he lets out an audible breath while thrusting and laughs cheekily with Silva.
He definitely knows what he's doing alrightπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
oh 100% he knows what he’s doing🀀🀀

Reactions: 2
Yeah he laughs with Silva, then immediately flips to serious face and concentrating on his thrusting. Love that πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.