Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
I wish I could look good in a blue thong.
Do you think he likes granny pants in blue too? 🤪

I’m looking forward to getting to bed and really enjoying that treat!! 🥵🥵

Suddenly I’m compelled to order a tennis skirt!!
You’re gonna love it

Irene aphrodite

I think one of us needs to take one for the team and slide into his DMs and just ask him to send us some nudes. Videos would be good too
I'm ready to make that sacrifice if he actually were to see the dm😔
I've seen many go on and on about footballers' private accounts in the footballers and WAGs thread but no one seems to actually drop the fucking handle!!! It's quite frustrating really

kelseyk997

Since figured it isn’t Chloe there is a rumour he is dating Instagram model atlantapitman anyone know if this is true

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Don’t worry it will all be posted on here so you won’t miss out! I’m praying for either a new bulge pic or a topless one 🤤
Lifesavers! I will definitely be sneaking on here as often as I can anyway 🤭
I'd take a new bulge or maybe a JG style pulled up shorts to tease the thighs. Or a bending over arse shot. Or topless. Or an angry video 🥵

Vickisuder

From footballers & wags thread:

Mounts ex Chloe just uploaded a picture in the same spot that he was in on the picture that he was tagged in with the fan from last night anyone think they are back together or another coincidence from her.

https://tattle.life/threads/footballers-wags-15.21846/post-5904382
I was literally just coming on here to say the same!
Although it’s unclear if it’s from last night or today! Coincidence maybe but I think Mason maybe cheating on you all!