Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vickisuder

Maybe we can alternate Thursday’s, seem only fair! I’ll force myself to have John twice a week while you can enjoy Mason! It’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make!
Haha I’m down for that! - it’s a terrible sacrifice To have to make but a worthy one I think !

• Haha
Reactions: 1

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I think you’re right and I’m living for it!! Mason 2.0 has got me feeling all kinds of ways. I’ve literally never wanted to be f@*ked so badly by a man I’ve never met! (Or let’s be honest by any man) 🥵🥵🥵
I don't like whisky but I'll damn sure take whatever he wants to put in my mouth 🥵

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I really believe that! He’s just my dream man 🥰🥰 My husband has just brought me a brew (made by my daughter) and muttered something about hoping I’m not pregnant! Prick 😡😂
We all need a man who can do both 🥰 and your husband needs a kick in the knackers! 😂

• Heart
I still don't think I've recovered from the Tumblr posts I read last night. I'm truly disappointed with myself though. I didn't leave it at Daddy Mase, I only went and delved into the Tyrone Mings ones didn't I. Based on last night's dream, Tyrone is pure filth and needs to teach Mason a few tricks. The only way to do it is teamwork, me and both of them together 😂
Omg I can’t say much because I will out myself to anyone I know that stumbles across this thread… but I used to know tyrone 😂😂😂

anyway…. Back to gentle daddy mase