Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuffed

VIP Member
I don’t even get a look in with Mason- ( if anyone drops out I’m there 👋) so I’m putting up with John - it’s a chore I tell you!

Your welcome - be Gentle with him
Maybe we can alternate Thursday’s, seem only fair! I’ll force myself to have John twice a week while you can enjoy Mason! It’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Lee Sharpe when he played for Man Utd (showing my age 😂) - I had his posters on my wall, saved my pocket money to buy the MUFC magazine and asked for a Man Utd shirt for Christmas 🙈 Looking back it must have been torture for my late Dad - he despised MUFC with every fibre of his being 😂😂

Also I want Mason’s boner in my mouth, just to stay on topic!
Lee Sharpe was mine too. Everyone else was obsessed with Ryan Giggs but he never did it for me

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Obsessed! Looks like he’s lifting 70kg in the bench press… love a strong man 😝

• Heart

Scuffed

VIP Member
Apparently Virgos and Capricorns are pretty compatible 👍🏻

The guy is quite clearly a deviant
Unfortunately I don’t think Capricorns and Libras are that great which is ironic as my husband is a Capricorn and we were married at 18 😂😂

• Haha

Irene aphrodite

Has anyone ever heard Mason swearing? I don't think I have but I'd like to 🤭 that would add to the daddy vibes!
I'm not good at deciphering words when they're spoken in a British accent since english isn't my native language but doesn't he say "fuck off" playfully to Ben in this video?

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Has to get involved with a dance doesn't he 😍

Was very close last night but I bottled it 😂🙈
Do it! You know you want to

I'm ready to make that sacrifice if he actually were to see the dm😔
I've seen many go on and on about footballers' private accounts in the footballers and WAGs thread but no one seems to actually drop the fucking handle!!! It's quite frustrating really
Masons is really easy to find. Declan Rice follows it, and the photo is a jungle book character

• Haha

Eden246

VIP Member
Literally just come on to say the same RE the pictures! What’s my life become? I’m a mum for gods sake and I’m analysing pictures on Instagram 🤣

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Very good point!!
I’m also partial to Christian Pulisic and he’s 22 as well 😂 maybe there’s just something about this Chelsea team….

“It’s good to see you” 🤣

I had to examine him more closely - 6/10 for me 🤣

Ohhhh it's good to see you too 🥵

• Haha