Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
Omg what have a missed , just called up on about so pages 🥵🥵🥵 feel like I need to be on this thread more than the grealish one 🥵🥵🥵🥵🍆🍆🍆

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
I’ve still not recovered from fucking finding the golf story honestly I’ve never had any interest whatsoever in visiting a golf course until that 🥵 shag me in the grass mason

• Haha
  • Heart

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Wow, those tumblr posts are AMAZING.
I wanna fuck him even more now…
Do you think he knows how many of us thirsty women would love to have a night alone with him?

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Yes to badges and yes to naked videos. Yes to badges with naked Mase on them. Yes to Mason naked. Yes to Mason naked in my bedroom. Yes to his naked boner and yes to his jersey for me to wear. Just yes please.
I will not rest until I have seen him naked. I deserve it, we all deserve it!

• Heart
  • Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
Are you lust-sick for Daddy Mase? 😂 hope you feel better!
Thanks, sure I’ll feel better in the morning - just been feeling so tired the past few days, must be all the action I’m getting thanks to Daddy Mase giving me the permanent horn 🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I saw that and someone commented that she was seen at Chelsea the other night I was like I FUCKING HOPE NOT why is he cheating on us like wtf???
I'm going to remain positive that it's bollocks 🤞🏻 she's a cheating ho so she's not going to spend the night at Chelsea when he wasn't even on the bench 😂
He would never cheat on us!

• Heart