Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GGina

VIP Member
I would’ve jumped over the barrier, dropkicked the steward and proceeded to lick the sweat off his abs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

laylavd

VIP Member
Oh my GOD why have I never watched “The Pride” video of Mason’s story before? 😩 I’ve seen short clips but never watched the full thing. Just bawled my eyes out, what a guy and what a family, it ending with his dad saying “fair play to him, I’m elated” absolutely got me. This is too much for a Sunday afternoon 😭
I'll recommend these two if you haven't already watched them. Not as emotional but absolutely gorgeous, he is such a sweetheart. The close up shots of him in the Joe Cole interview have been on pause on my TV more often than I dare admit. 🥰

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Same, until Mason comes to steal me from him.
He’s fully aware I’d then go at the drop of a hat, but until that moment happens we’re all good 😂
OH actually said in his wedding vows that he'd be there until I found someone better so I consider that a verbal agreement for me to take off with Mason as soon as the opportunity arises!

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Fuck it, I went for Tony and Tuchel. That would be a story to tell (I’m assuming we’re all picking based on having both of our choices together at the same time, right? ……… right?)
You went for his work father and real father. I see you 😂

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Oh my GOD why have I never watched “The Pride” video of Mason’s story before? 😩 I’ve seen short clips but never watched the full thing. Just bawled my eyes out, what a guy and what a family, it ending with his dad saying “fair play to him, I’m elated” absolutely got me. This is too much for a Sunday afternoon 😭

• Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
I thought it was about time I put a picture on my avatar. Makes me fully fledged FBC. Cheers whoever posted this smashing picture earlier!

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Don’t hate me for this, but this straight out of the lightbulb school of intelligence. Why spicy why! 😂😂😭😭😭
I thought he was being ridiculous when he said he was academically the “dumbest” in the England team because, yknow, actual Lightbulb is there, but…….

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Not long now till the next England game. Have we all written our letters ready to go up on the board at SGP?

Yes, but something weird happened. They returned mine saying they couldn't put it there because of its content. I don't get it. I was just telling some of the players how much I appreciate them...without sexualizing them. I swear!
They didn't like my drawings either 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

User name taken

VIP Member
😂😂😂Bunch of thirsty bitches! I go out out and come back to 30 pages to catch up on.
I have to say I am still down with Chillys big willy that is definitely a mouthful, handful, eyeful 😍 Mase you are really doing my head in with your toddler clothes, really, baby shark?
Spicy wank bank on my phone is getting bigger, I think I need more space.😏
Yay @Geraldine.20.jobs is back.

• Haha
  • Heart