Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eden246

VIP Member
Mr E is getting far too involved for my liking.

‘Go on Mounty! Such a baller’. Wasn’t aware he was such a fan, he’ll be on here next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Smca53

VIP Member
Happy hump day, FBC fam! 💙

I’m annoyed. Mase was once again in my dreams and with someone else, making me jealous. He wasn’t even remotely interested! Also, there was a thing about dead rats which I won’t even go in to.

And THEN, I found myself alone with Craig and I thought :sneaky: this is going somewhere, y’know? And then he casually tells me about how he was raised to be really religious and he is saving himself for marriage.

I can’t believe I’m being sock-blocked by my own subconscious. 😦

• Haha
  • Sad

Suder34

VIP Member
Hi ladies so I had a hospital appointment with the psychiatric nurse today- apparently I’m not insane - just clinically depressed - no shit Sherlock 🕵🏼‍♂️!
anyhow the pills are working which is good- I mentioned I’ve been having very vivid dreams ( didn’t thell her about the DCL content or she would have said I was insane 🤣) apparently all normal side affects
Anyhow it would appear I’m on the way up!

Hope everyone is ok- haven’t really been able to catch up 🥺

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
I was already feeling emotional today and the videos and photos of him with the baby have tipped me over the edge 😓

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
I bet he loves it. Probably not the hysterical attention that nearly tears strips off him though.

Oh another song for the play list.

Def Leppard - Hysteria
I bet the FBC attention is his favourite, we appreciate him and his socks but also tell him when he’s gone too far (cut his hair, the kitty tickler, bad fashion choices, etc)

We are ✨ balanced✨

• Haha

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
I've replied to that that picture on FB.

"Well Mason, I think you have proved to kids that some dreams are worth pursuing. I'm going to pursue mine and leave the NHS behind."

If that dont get him, then he can fuck off :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Feels like Daddy is struggling to really get his best form. If he doesn’t soon then it will sadly be the bench rather than the turf we saw more of him. He seems pretty unpopular with England fans so I am not sure he will be the player who gets selected for England while always being on the bench.
He’s not going to be on the bench the way chilly has been and he’s Southgate’s favourite, theres more chance of me becoming his wag than him not getting selected for England

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Smca53

VIP Member
A blessing is exactly what that boy needs 😂 (joking aside I hope he’s doing okay in regards to what Tuchel said yesterday!)
The irony is I think he is actually quite religious. He always blesses himself when he goes on/off the pitch and he has a cross tattooed on him 🤣 On his middle finger which I’m sure has seen lots of ungodly action👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11