Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuffed

VIP Member
Afternoon FBC Fam ❤ Amazing recap - thanks to all involved 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Think Covid is about to hit our house - my daughter was poorly in the night and has tested positive on a LFT this morning - PCR result pending. Happy days 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hoping for plenty of hot new content to keep us all smiling this week 🤞🏻🥵❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

jflurker93

VIP Member
Also, last night whilst I was out getting arseholed. I got speaking to a lad that used to work for city doing their ‘City TV’ for the first team and he even went to LA with them. He said Sterling isn’t very nice but he hates the media so he tried to take it with a pinch of salt. When I asked about Stones he just said ‘those lads get about, they have nothing else to do after training but they’re not very faithful’ 😂🙃

He also said Aguero was lovely 😇

• Wow
  • Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Good Afternoon FBC Angels.

I have woken from the dead. I’m hanging out of my arse, just finished eating my body weight in greggs pasties and now i’m already thinking what takeaway can I get for tea later 💭

Can’t believe we’re on a new thread. Amazing recap as always.

I am feeling very delicate today and I need daddy mason to nurse me all day with cuddles and hair stroking. 😭

I’m going to add this in today as it gets me right in the feels (think it’s the song).

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I don’t think he does because looking the replies to her comments, she absolutely buzzing he’s replied & other people are saying she on a roll getting replies. All I know is, he isn’t in my dm’s and it’s not good enough 😤
I'm tempted to chuck in a reply with a load of blue hearts and blowing smoke up his arse but I don't want to out myself to people I know for real 🤣

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Bringing this absolute delight of a photo back.
Got an extra caption this time…

* Daddy wondering if the Cobham College Stalker is going to be waiting at the gate again after training *

93484089-28E1-4FFF-A751-4CA47EFD1AFC.jpeg

• Haha

BitofAsda

Late reply to whoever it was said Paddy LD looks like a middle-aged man. Yes, *this* one. You’ll never unsee it, sorry 😆
1631528766355.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
THE LATEST POST
THERE ARE SO MANY PHOTOS IN THAT ONE POST THANK YOU PASSWORD PERSON FOR FINALLY DELIVERING
THE STUBBLE
THE FACE
THE CARING UNCLE
I AM READY TO BE IMPREGNATED

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Chani10

VIP Member
He'll be reading our reactions to the content saying: Spicy who? Huh? Remember who your number 1 is!

My Chelsea number 1 is still Kepa, though. I might need other types of content to change that.

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Cobham College Stalker 🤣🤣 definitely her! She said he's rude and arrogant, she must have clocked the stinkeye he was giving after taking the 100th pic and now she's on a crusade to slander him all over the show!
She saw that smile drop quicker than my knickers would if I got the chance with him, and now she’s ready to ruin his rep. Move along love, leave it to us elders. Haven’t you got some homework to get on with.

She probably cries about all the over sexualising stuff too ‘Mason hates it’.
No sweetie, Mason hates you putting your camera in his face every Monday afternoon when you’ve got free period.

• Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
He looks perfect in those photos!! He should keep the stubble, waaay better than the chin rat.
The way he is smiling, colouring with his niece, everything 🥰🥰🥰
I bet this will be the positive boost that he needs after all the criticising from the past couple of weeks.
He is becoming my favourite, at first, several months ago didn't really see the appeal, but the more I look at him the more I like him.

• Heart