Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trish_bubbles

Chatty Member
Hear me out.. He's been papped with her, his tag is on, suddenly they were together and he didn't mind people knows his whereabouts ***shock face****
He's been quiet for a longggggg time, didn't have a good season at utd.. I called it PR stunt 🫢🫣
Really you think that it could be, people thought that when they were papped in manchester together but then he turned his tags off, he aint turned them off yet
But that is definitely her but is that him behind her

trish_bubbles

Chatty Member
Mase with a fresh trim in london I'm guessing before he went to mykonos with the family. Thanks tumblr. Not sure when it was taken
Tumblr_l_111986010208591.jpg
Screenshot_20240617_203018_Instagram.jpg

Poppy462

VIP Member
Honestly, I'm not in denial and I would be happy for him he finally found someone he likes to spending time with.. It's just things don't add up in my logical brain but then again when anything related to Mason ever makes sense 🤣. I'm sure they're there together, providing that the photo of him at that place was from last night. But please don't disrespect Mason and tell me that the guy in black behind Freya is him when it's not 😂View attachment 2995972
I don’t think you’re in denial 😆 I agree Mason doesn’t make sense & is confusing.
I think its him to the right
IMG_2217.jpeg

Poppy462

VIP Member
Interesting to see if this will work out! I thought INEOS & Jim wanted control over transfers which TT didn’t like when Todd took over. I can’t see Sancho staying at all. Mason hasn’t been great but injuries have played a big part. Utd are looking to buy Neves who is a CM but can play as a DM. Be interesting to see how the transfer window might affect Mason’s position
---
IMG_2178.jpeg

So utd will make do with ETH 😆 because they can’t find someone suitable!! I’d quit if I was him all this going on while still in the job

Last edited: