Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trish_bubbles

Chatty Member
He took Woody to Paris before ๐Ÿ˜‚ so maybe
Just done some research - still follows Claire & others on the priv, has liked there photos recently! Sheโ€™s also been inactive while with him - Iโ€™ve had that somewhere before? ๐Ÿฅด doesnโ€™t follow her, panicking when the pap pics came out tags off. Isnโ€™t it a year since Greece? ๐Ÿ’€
Yeah year since Greece,

trish_bubbles

Chatty Member
Any receipts of her being in the club or just rumours?
Mason has always had fun ๐Ÿ†
No just seen that picture from a video that someone posted on their story that was at the club. She has not posted anything on there. She ain't been on instagram for a few days or tiktok.

Poppy462

VIP Member
With masons odd actions i think lewis is longer needed ๐Ÿ˜†
In monaco i think it was some girl saw him and asked for a pic ans he said no so this all thing is weird
Oh maybe depends where or what his doing but we knew he was there ๐Ÿ˜† & other pics got posted
Normally he takes pics with fans

Poppy462

VIP Member
We used to track him down like finding "where's Wally?" And always heard that he would say no when people asked for a photo with him at the clubs etc. But not we got a photo posted of him in the club? And tag is still on?

Nah.. it's fishy
---

I don't remember that? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Like needle in a haystack ๐Ÿ˜† but seems to not be as bothered? He is so confusing tho as tags went off when papped but away with her & increased risk on ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m sure most of Claire visits & holidays off ?

Poppy462

VIP Member
Such a disappointing drop compared to last summer. Canโ€™t he bring his photographer again, she took such hot pics of him.
---

I hate feet, each to their own but I canโ€™t imagine wanting to suck someoneโ€™s toes.
Yeah :LOL: but I hated the blonde!
Already had that trip to Paris ๐Ÿคฃ

Ronaart

He took Woody to Paris before ๐Ÿ˜‚ so maybe
Just done some research - still follows Claire & others on the priv, has liked there photos recently! Sheโ€™s also been inactive while with him - Iโ€™ve had that somewhere before? ๐Ÿฅด doesnโ€™t follow her, panicking when the pap pics came out tags off. Isnโ€™t it a year since Greece? ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yeah its kinda weird that they dont even follow each other on hiaa private but his acts even now are weird so who knows.. they are probably there together but the guy behind her isnt mason from what ive seen atleast...