Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppy462

VIP Member
Omg that back pic definitely got me even hotter when I saw that. Shame we don't have a full front of his abs like you said
---

He took woody on a date lol
---

That could be Ruby or emily they talking about on the podcast
Yes thought it could be someone from Made in Chelsea.
Maybe they thought Lewis was the younger brother?
They said he wasn’t bad enough for her 😆

Poppy462

VIP Member
I don't know it might be new or old, because we don't know what his hair cut is at the moment. If he is in Paris wonder who with 🤔
I think it's old! The guy where's that jacket in all the pics 😂 !
---
Looks like he was in Paris sometime this week. Because the photo underneath the Mason one, was posted 3 days ago and the guy had the same clothes on, so im guessing it was a few days ago he was in Paris but knowing me I'm probably wrong lol
He also has it in the pic with Odell so who knows 😂

trish_bubbles

Chatty Member
Not to be controversial ( I know what you’re all thinking Louise you’re never controversial🤔😏)
but lately I have been thinking… Mason and Madders do look alike kinda. If someone told me they was brothers I’d believe it

* runs and hides from this thread again for a few weeks while I have stones thrown at me for suggesting such a thing*
Nah I don't see it.

Poppy462

VIP Member
Where is the video of her is? So what do we think city of love is that serious? 😂
He took Woody to Paris before 😂 so maybe
Just done some research - still follows Claire & others on the priv, has liked there photos recently! She’s also been inactive while with him - I’ve had that somewhere before? 🥴 doesn’t follow her, panicking when the pap pics came out tags off. Isn’t it a year since Greece? 💀

Poppy462

VIP Member
I just read that what a load of old crap, they never followed each other as far as I know. It was just that pap pic in manchester that I saw was the only date. Not unless they are saying about the paris night club they were meant to be there together, which I don't think they were.
I wonder who the source is 🤔
Why can't they just leave them both alone, freya is in Rome with her sister and mase is getting back into preseason next Monday.
I think they would’ve used the blurry Paris pic if known about it. I don’t think there is a ‘source’ it’s just said to make it more believable 😅
They didn’t follow each other to begin with?According to this article he dated Chloe until 2022? 😂

@Poppy462 I couldn’t stay away from this thread forever 😂.
I think they say 2022 as quote from the Tatler interview 🤢 he needs someone new! Feel sorry for Chloe’s name being brought up with any other girl linked to him.
Knew you would be back 🤣
Didn't they break up during covid?

I love this thread I will always be here
Yeah October/November 2020