Mason Mount #107 one minute on the field before topless chill with the FA Cup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could've posted so much more! Asking Lewis could you take a pic of my feet laying down? :LOL:
Such a disappointing drop compared to last summer. Can’t he bring his photographer again, she took such hot pics of him.
---
I just don't understand why he post it, but again, since when Mason's action made sense? 😂
I hate feet, each to their own but I can’t imagine wanting to suck someone’s toes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Such a disappointing drop compared to last summer. Can’t he bring his photographer again, she took such hot pics of him.
---

I hate feet, each to their own but I can’t imagine wanting to suck someone’s toes.
Just leave them to me. I'd happily sit at his feet as he sunbathes and suck his toes. 😆😆

Reactions: 1
---

Yeah :LOL: but I hated the blonde!
Already had that trip to Paris 🤣

Her dad sounds like a proper Chels fan.. wanting him to join Chelsea when he was already playing for Chelsea 💀😂
Are you sure it was Mason and not Woody pretended to be Mason 🤣

Also, did Mason really take Lewis on a date?

Another prime example of nothing Mason did make sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are you sure it was Mason and not Woody pretended to be Mason 🤣

Also, did Mason really take Lewis on a date?

Another prime example of nothing Mason did make sense 🤣

The way they talked it’s like he needed a chaperone as so young 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just had a little listen to the podcast - nothing else added after the clip from yesterday.
Wonder if he took this girl to Portsmouth too? 😆