Mason Mount #107 one minute on the field before topless chill with the FA Cup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a tease. Like every pic that gives something is only giving crumbs. But I'm still desperate for him and his beautiful sexy body.
I know.. I love the back on the 2nd pic but he's gatekeeping his abs like he has a third nipple or something πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
finally drop a new post

Less back more front πŸ˜‚
The shoes in the basketball pic 🀒
I come with some gossip but it won’t link! Maybe someone else could?!
Saw a clip of Wednesday podcast on TikTok. They were talking about how there friend dated Mason during the euros πŸ˜‚
1 - He was also dating Natasha around that time. I don’t think it’s her & doesn’t surprise me as we’re aware of the roster now
2- The date sounded cute but he took someone πŸ˜‚ they said little brother so Woody?! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know.. I love the back on the 2nd pic but he's gatekeeping his abs like he has a third nipple or something πŸ˜‚
Omg that back pic definitely got me even hotter when I saw that. Shame we don't have a full front of his abs like you said
---
Less back more front πŸ˜‚
The shoes in the basketball pic 🀒
I come with some gossip but it won’t link! Maybe someone else could?!
Saw a clip of Wednesday podcast on TikTok. They were talking about how there friend dated Mason during the euros πŸ˜‚
1 - He was also dating Natasha around that time. I don’t think it’s her & doesn’t surprise me as we’re aware of the roster now
2- The date sounded cute but he took someone πŸ˜‚ they said little brother so Woody?! πŸ˜‚
He took woody on a date lol
---
Omg that back pic definitely got me even hotter when I saw that. Shame we don't have a full front of his abs like you said
---

That could be Ruby or emily they talking about on the podcast

---

---

That could be Ruby or emily they talking about on the podcast
Yes thought it could be someone from Made in Chelsea.
Maybe they thought Lewis was the younger brother?
They said he wasn’t bad enough for her πŸ˜†

There you go @Poppy462
---
Yes thought it could be someone from Made in Chelsea.
Maybe they thought Lewis was the younger brother?
They said he wasn’t bad enough for her πŸ˜†
it could be her. But it could be someone else, I do think it was someone from made in chelsea, I bloody watch that program as well and follow most of them

• Heart
@AdsB @MissDolly do you remember? Her friend was sick in the guys car & he sung Moana songs? She got the ick πŸ˜‚
Other things to add - why did Mason post his feet?
You can tell they don’t watch football as called him a top one πŸ™ŠπŸ˜‚
Omg yeah I remember that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ good times on this thread back then.

@AdsB @MissDolly do you remember? Her friend was sick in the guys car & he sung Moana songs? She got the ick πŸ˜‚
Other things to add - why did Mason post his feet?
You can tell they don’t watch football as called him a top one πŸ™ŠπŸ˜‚
Yeah I remember the Moana, wasn't that on Sophie and Jamie's podcast?
Also, all I could think of about that feet pic is maybe he wanted us to zoom in and see what's in between the legs?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I remember the Moana, wasn't that on Sophie and Jamie's podcast?
Also, all I could think of about that feet pic is maybe he wanted us to zoom in and see what's in between the legs?
Yes which made me think it's could be Mason with the info today πŸ˜‚
That foot pic gave me the ick I can’t lie 🀣.
He could've posted so much more! Asking Lewis could you take a pic of my feet laying down? :LOL:

• Haha