Mason Mount #106 Hot, Beautiful & Gorgeous Hunk , we just need to be filled with his sp***

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true πŸ˜† I did see a rumour of him to Barca πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
Yeah number 7 is curse. If Olise joins would he want 7? 19 now available
Hmm idk. Pity the number 19 wasn’t available last season when he first joined cuz he probably would have chosen that

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe it’s the last games of the season 😭😭 always makes me feel emotional! Glad the euros are on!
A season I think Mason will want to forget but they still have the fa cup to play
The season has gone so fast, hopefully next season will be better for him, belongs they don't sell him. hopefully we get summer pics to help not seeing mason at the euros. I don't think he will make that. Plus I'm trying to look forward to seeing him a suit next Saturday for the fa Cup.

The season has gone so fast, hopefully next season will be better for him, belongs they don't sell him. hopefully we get summer pics to help not seeing mason at the euros. I don't think he will make that. Plus I'm trying to look forward to seeing him a suit next Saturday for the fa Cup.
Yeah I don’t think they will sell him. We got a few pics last summer - hopefully another F1 trip with Ben & co πŸ˜‚ but he has become more much more private, tags off lucky to get crumbs now.
If in the squad yes but if still injured would he?

Reactions: 1
😍😍
I’ve excepted Mason isn’t doing it πŸ˜‚
They keep announcing so you might be lucky. I think it will depend on injury & FA cup outcome. Unless he has committed to hoe holiday straight after πŸ˜†

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.