Mason Mount #106 Hot, Beautiful & Gorgeous Hunk , we just need to be filled with his sp***

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that's the worse of it, but you know just to be with him I would probably do it. Plus If you kept it private like he wants he might keep you around more.
I wouldn’t bag a baller without letting the haters know πŸ˜‚. I will call the paps when we are on our way to Waitrose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah that's the worse of it, but you know just to be with him I would probably do it. Plus If you kept it private like he wants he might keep you around more.
Keeps you around if not onto the next one πŸ˜‚but we do know if you behave you get another chance πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄ got to be a good girl 🀭 & you might get the holiday πŸ’€
Each to their own but I couldn’t do something just to please someone else if I’m not happy
---
I wouldn’t bag a baller without letting the haters know πŸ˜‚. I will call the paps when we are on our way to Waitrose.
I think this might’ve been done already πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Mason was sexting me until 4AM this morning .
Then he sent me this pic, my minge went out of control & I was forced to get up & put the kettle on for a cup of tea πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Screenshot_20240518_121933_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah maybe towards the end! I’ve not seen anything really about this injury. So it’s another wait & see? This season has been a disaster for him
He needs start fresh next season and the best way to start is by bleeping off that Manchester United club and get rid of that number 7 curse

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He needs start fresh next season and the best way to start is by bleeping off that Manchester United club and get rid of that number 7 curse
So true πŸ˜† I did see a rumour of him to Barca πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
Yeah number 7 is curse. If Olise joins would he want 7? 19 now available

I love when you randomly pop in to drop the truth πŸ₯°.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.